Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Avengers question, no spoilers please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I haven't seen ANY of the Avengers movies. I've seen Iron Man 1 and 2, Thor, Cap American.

I would like to watch them but my question is, can I just watch all of the Avengers movies at this point and understand what's happening from movie to movie? Or are those standalone movies between Avengers critical to it?

I've heard bits and pieces about Infinity War and Endgame, but would obviously like to avoid spoilers
Not really CRITICAL per se, but by watching Capt America, Iron Man, Thor, and the others....it will give depth to what your watching and also "fill in the blanks" when you're trying to figure out what characters are who.
(05-07-2019, 05:47 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]So I haven't seen ANY of the Avengers movies. I've seen Iron Man 1 and 2, Thor, Cap American.

I would like to watch them but my question is, can I just watch all of the Avengers movies at this point and understand what's happening from movie to movie? Or are those standalone movies between Avengers critical to it?

I've heard bits and pieces about Infinity War and Endgame, but would obviously like to avoid spoilers

You have seen enough to understand the first Avengers.  Maybe you could understand Age of Ultron.

But you will miss out on a ton of Infinity War and Endgame without watching the other movies.
(05-07-2019, 07:38 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2019, 05:47 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]So I haven't seen ANY of the Avengers movies. I've seen Iron Man 1 and 2, Thor, Cap American.

You have seen enough to understand the first Avengers.  Maybe you could understand Age of Ultron.

But you will miss out on a ton of Infinity War and Endgame without watching the other movies.

Well there goes like 40 hours lol
Wonder Woman was Peter Parker's mother the entire time!!! Also, Captain Kirk kills Thanos with a lightsaber forged in Winterfell from a tooth of Shai Hulud.
(05-07-2019, 09:07 PM)Deacon Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder Woman was Peter Parker's mother the entire time!!! Also, Captain Kirk kills Thanos with a lightsaber forged in Winterfell from a tooth of Shai Hulud.

You forgot that Obi Wan is E.T.s father.
(05-08-2019, 11:45 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2019, 09:07 PM)Deacon Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder Woman was Peter Parker's mother the entire time!!! Also, Captain Kirk kills Thanos with a lightsaber forged in Winterfell from a tooth of Shai Hulud.

You forgot that Obi Wan is E.T.s father.

Now you're just being silly.
But what about Darth Solo?
(05-08-2019, 01:21 PM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]But what about Darth Solo?

He's really the Night King. Duh.
(05-09-2019, 02:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

Ahhh yes.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...h%2Fx%2Fim
Wait for it to go on DVD if you haven't watched it. It kind of sucked. I know you fanboys will tell me I suck. But, whatever.
(05-09-2019, 02:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

Not quite. He's the Royal Prince of Arendelle.

[Image: c7220e0269041523ab8476e85f94b05c.jpg]
(05-14-2019, 08:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2019, 02:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]He's really the Night King. Duh.

Not quite. He's the Royal Prince of Arendelle.

[Image: c7220e0269041523ab8476e85f94b05c.jpg]

Good one.