Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 3 Weeks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looking ahead at the next 3 weeks for the AFC South I have us sitting at 3-3, beating both Chicago and Oakland, the Colts sitting at 3-4, beating the Bears and upsetting the Texans, but then dropping a road game to the Titans, the Texans also sitting at 3-4 losing their next 3 in a row at the Vikings, at home against the Colts, and at Denver, and finally the Titans also sitting at 3-4 with a loss at Miami, but then back to back wins at home against the Browns and the Colts.  This just shows that this division is still completely up for grabs.  Don't give up on this season yet, there are a lot of games to be played.  Go Jags!

We are not beating Oakland with this current Head Coach. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Really looking forward to the Oak game. They are 3-1 on the season, and all 3 wins have came on the road @ NO, Tenn, and Balt which are all long travels for that team. Their lone loss belongs to what looks to be a good Falcons team, though I recall the Falcons started off 5-0 last season only to finish 8-8. Black Jack Del Rio has been crazier than ever this year. Stoked for the match ups in that one. Bortles vs Carr! 

Up for grabs ??

Ok, I'll play ....  I'm already looking forward to our Home Playoff Game vs the wild card Raiders, Bengals, or Steelers.

Okay I'll be sure to remind you of this post when we do.  Also I understand that we lost to the Ravens, but I don't think any of Oakland's wins are impressive except for the fact they were all on the road.  There's nothing special about Baltimore, Tennessee, or the Saints.  I also just firmly believe that the mental hump that our guys just got over getting that win was gigantic.  I think that offense gets back to being a top 10 offense like they were last year, and I see our defense gelling more and more each week.  I fully expect them to be a top 15 defense at years end.  We'll pick Carr off twice, book it!

Really looking foward to the Bears game.  They just came off a good win in Det.  and play Indy this week.  Hopefully they beat Indy then they will be hosting us with a 2 game win streak looking to make it 3 in a row. 

Quote:Up for grabs ??

Ok, I'll play ....  I'm already looking forward to our Home Playoff Game vs the wild card Raiders, Bengals, or Steelers.
LOL Jags won't be in the wild card... come on now Hurricane....

We are going straight to the DIVISIONALS! 
I would love the Raiders to have to travel across country twice just to lose both times.

Very winnable stretch of games coming up. Gus is coaching for his future.
The QBs we face gets much easier. We have played 2 SB winning QBs, 2 HOF QBs, and the chosen one.
Agreed this is one of the main reasons I think we go on a winning streak. It sucks starting the season 1-3, but hopefully starting the year with 4 of the best quarterbacks in the league, our defense will be extremely prepared and able to pick apart Hoyer/Cutler, Carr, Marriota, Smith, Osweiler, etc.
Benching House was the first step.
Quote:The QBs we face gets much easier. We have played 2 SB winning QBs, 2 HOF QBs, and the chosen one.

Who are your 2 HOFs? Don't tell me Rivers and Rodgers, with Flacco out. Rivers has squat post season wise. I say only 1 out of those 3; Rodgers.
Rivers has a strong shot at 55-60K passing yards and 350+ TDs. That'll get him HOF cred.
Quote:Who are your 2 HOFs? Don't tell me Rivers and Rodgers, with Flacco out. Rivers has squat post season wise. I say only 1 out of those 3; Rodgers.
I also believe Rivers is a HOFer
Quote:We are not beating Oakland with this current Head Coach. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Link?
Lmaoo this board man.. We win 1 game out of 4 and now we are some how making the playoffs again. The Bears? Maybe we beat them. The Raiders? LOL..

Multi-post. my baad

Quote:Lmaoo this board man.. We win 1 game out of 4 and now we are some how making the playoffs again. The Bears? Maybe we beat them. The Raiders? LOL..

It is more people thinking that 7-9 may realistically win the afc south. I think 8-8 or 7-9 may actually do it.
Quote:It is more people thinking that 7-9 may realistically win the afc south. I think 8-8 or 7-9 may actually do it.

Don't get me wrong, me as much as the next Jags fan would love to make the playoffs. It is just not happening. We almost blew a 17 point league in one quarter.. We are very, very poorly coached. Did you see how happy our team was after the game after beating such a crap team? I for one would not be happy if I was a player being 1-3. That win should have been a gimme to the roster we have now. We are breeding losers.
Pages: 1 2 3