Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Peyton Thompson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The 4th and 1 game winning play Thompson was in for Gipson. Just wondering if anyone knows why Gipson wasnt the single high safety?  Gipson didnt get hurt did he?

Quote:The 4th and 1 game winning play Thompson was in for Gipson. Just wondering if anyone knows why Gipson wasnt the single high safety?  Gipson didnt get hurt did he?

Sprained knee
Quote:Sprained knee
ok, thanks.  Didnt hear about that, hopefully he will be good for the Chi game.  Any word on the injury?

Link?
Quote:Link?
I posted one
Quote:I posted one
Link that states it he was out with a sprained knee? 
Quote:Sprained knee
link?
Quote:Link that states it he was out with a sprained knee?

Tweet from Ryan O'Halloran (@ryanohalloran) - 3. TE Marcedes Lewis had a hip pointer, FS Tashaun Gipson a knee sprain. No update on LG Luke Joeckel (knee).

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/782636937723150337'>https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/782636937723150337</a>
Quote:Tweet from Ryan O'Halloran (@ryanohalloran) - 3. TE Marcedes Lewis had a hip pointer, FS Tashaun Gipson a knee sprain. No update on LG Luke Joeckel (knee).

If there is no update on Luke Joeckel's knee the tweet about being out all year must have been fake. Anything more specific than "knee injury" is an update.

The bye week comes at a good time for Marcedes Lewis and Tashaun Gipson if they can heal in less than two weeks.
Quote:If there is no update on Luke Joeckel's knee the tweet about being out all year must have been fake. Anything more specific than "knee injury" is an update.

The bye week comes at a good time for Marcedes Lewis and Tashaun Gipson if they can heal in less than two weeks.

The tweet isn't fake. Any real Jaguars fan knows who Ryan O'Halloran is.
Quote:Link?

Nice !!
How is Peyton Thompson still on the team? Like ughhh so bad at coverage and tackling. Wonder if we cut him or Gratz in a couple days with Colvin coming back
Quote:How is Peyton Thompson still on the team? Like ughhh so bad at coverage and tackling. Wonder if we cut him or Gratz in a couple days with Colvin coming back
He keeps downing punts inside the ten yard line. 
Quote:He keeps downing punts inside the ten yard line.

Sadly,because that's all he's decent at
Quote:... that's all he's decent at

Well, that's fine with me because he's a back-up safety.  He very rarely sees the field on defense.

In fact, he has played eleven snaps on defense.

Eleven.

I'm a little unsure how he managed to upset you so much in eleven snaps. 

Quote:Well, that's fine with me because he's a back-up safety.  He very rarely sees the field on defense.

In fact, he has played eleven snaps on defense.

Eleven.

I'm a little unsure how he managed to upset you so much in eleven snaps. 
Running out of things to complain about after a W

a W in which Peyton made a play that helped secure said W.
Quote:The tweet isn't fake. Any real Jaguars fan knows who Ryan O'Halloran is.

I know it is a real tweet. That is why I want to know why a Jaguars reporter said Joeckel tore his ACL without an official word on the diagnosis, then tweeted hours later there is no update.
Quote:If there is no update on Luke Joeckel's knee the tweet about being out all year must have been fake. Anything more specific than "knee injury" is an update.

Quote:I know it is a real tweet. That is why I want to know why a Jaguars reporter said Joeckel tore his ACL without an official word on the diagnosis, then tweeted hours later there is no update.

And you wonder why people don't take you seriously.
Quote:He keeps downing punts inside the ten yard line. 

Where was he on Brad Nortman's best punt of the day? The ball landed inside the 5 and bounced into the end zone because nobody was in the area.

Pages: 1 2