Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Josh Allen deserves his own thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Now that boy is balling tonight.  Wow.  Great to see.  Didn't know he had some kind of wrist/forearm injury.  Didn't seem to bother him.  Let's talk about the new Man on the D.
Von miller-esque
Allen has been wearing that cast on his wrist/hand for basically all of camp/preseason.
I hope Doug has good reasons to be playing him still... he looks ready for week 1. Why risk injury to any of these guys?
He moves like all the elite edge rushers. That is plainly obvious even Vs bad linemen. Already ready physically

Effort is there, seems to know what he's doing. And the technique will only improve (and it's already very good in some areas)

Eh yeah he's a monster
His speed edge rush is uncontrollable . Going to be fun watching him rack up sacks and holding calls on Oline Man
he good
(08-22-2019, 09:58 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]he good

Yup
He looked like a monster out there. He was rushing through the O-Line like Godzilla tears through buildings!
Just looked up his IG, he seems like a decent guy too from what he puts on there, real mature, and not a lot of non-sense
I hope we can have both Josh and Yani 4 years to come
Darn it, I forgot all about this game. How did Foles and the starters look?
(08-22-2019, 10:01 PM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]Just looked up his IG, he seems like a decent guy too from what he puts on there, real mature, and not a lot of non-sense

He is one of the most down to earth nicest guys you would ever meet. The CAT walk before UK games he would meet, sign autographs, pictures and be the last guy into the locker room. Big family guy, 2* only Power 5 offer being Kentucky. Dude is humble.
(08-22-2019, 10:12 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]Darn it, I forgot all about this game. How did Foles and the starters look?

Underwhelming mostly -  with a few good plays. 

Kind of what you expect with Flip showing very little of the playbook.  Cam Robinson looked good but they pulled him pretty quickly to be safe. Richardson looked pretty good at RG but got flagged twice. 

Westbrook looked good.
 LF had two good runs, one good catch and run, the rest was meh from him.
We have a lot less to worry about than the Dolphins.. wow they suck. Nice seeing Fournette have his burst. Westbrook is going to be a go to guy for Foles.. perhaps too much so. OLine looked good but I don't know if it's us being good or Miami being atrocious. Took their starters 2 quarters to score against 2nd and 3rd team defense.
(08-22-2019, 10:17 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]We have a lot less to worry about than the Dolphins.. wow they suck. Nice seeing Fournette have his burst. Westbrook is going to be a go to guy for Foles.. perhaps too much so. OLine looked good but I don't know if it's us being good or Miami being atrocious. Took their starters 2 quarters to score against 2nd and 3rd team defense.

That was known well before this game... They've (Dolphins) been pegged as picking in the top 3 of next year's draft for a while now.
Yeah I hate to admit it, but Allen looks like he is going to make a case for droy if this game is any indication
The "Josh Allen Thread"

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76110e56137f37a792458d...=giphy.gif]
(08-22-2019, 10:16 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2019, 10:12 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]Darn it, I forgot all about this game. How did Foles and the starters look?

Underwhelming mostly -  with a few good plays. 

Kind of what you expect with Flip showing very little of the playbook.  Cam Robinson looked good but they pulled him pretty quickly to be safe. Richardson looked pretty good at RG but got flagged twice. 

Westbrook looked good.

cam wasn't pulled from game tonight. he did accuttly get hurt. hopefuly its a miner injury.
(08-22-2019, 10:56 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2019, 10:16 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Underwhelming mostly -  with a few good plays. 

Westbrook looked good.

cam wasn't pulled from game tonight. he did accuttly get hurt. hopefuly its a miner injury.

no... just no...  Wallbash
Pages: 1 2 3 4