Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Game Balls! It's been forever since we could hand out some
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who gets the game balls today?  My picks

Bortles- Love when he uses his legs.  Coaching staff keep this up.  3 td's overall and 0 ints

Fowler- Big play that forced a luck popup that  led to the yannick int

Yannick-  Out most consistent pass rusher

The Allen brothers- 1 td each

The offensive line-  Finally a running game

Meyers- 3 for 3 FGs

Bradley- For saving his own neck

Yeldon-  He made a lot of key plays today

Is anyone on mobile experiencing verification issues with the site? Admins?
Johnson as well with the stop on 4th and 1

Quote:Is anyone on mobile experiencing verification issues with the site? Admin
It's happening on both pc and mobile
Love your picks, but throw Nortman a game ball. Why not ? Punts on point !
Quote:It's happening on both pc and mobile

It is, and annoying. I thought it was because I'd been away a bit...
Don't forget Gus. He coached a heck of a game.
Yeldon helped us control the game and picked up the key 4th down. He was our most consistent offensive presence today, so he gets it
He really didn't. We held on for dear life at the end. The team let up majorly in the money quarter, luckily the D dug deep at the tail end
Meant Gus
Hurns. Responded with a TD, put them away. Probably would've lost if he didn't score.

Telvin and Poz also had great games.
Poz did have himself a hell of a day.
Poz and Telvin have had great years. 

Yeldon > Ivory. He really is a solid back, against opinions here. He is slicker and more decisive this year.
Quote:Yeldon > Ivory. He really is a solid back, against opinions here. He is slicker and more decisive this year.

Yeldon by himself doesn't work, but having Ivory is good for him. Great combo.
As strange as this may sound, I like the way the secondary played.

Our history against Luck had him destroying our secondary with big plays and deep passes.

But today, there weren't a lot of big plays by the Colts' receivers, with the notable exception of the Ramsey mishap and House's silly drive extending PI. Granted, the pass rush had something to do with it, but a lot of stuff was underneath, and there were plays coverage forced Luck to scramble. I think avoiding the allowed big play, forcing Luck to be patient, and providing some pressure will be a successful blueprint for beating Indy in the season's to come.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-col...rs-grades/

PFF game ball went to Malik. He was wreaking HAVOK all game
Quote:As strange as this may sound, I like the way the secondary played.

Our history against Luck had him destroying our secondary with big plays and deep passes.

But today, there weren't a lot of big plays by the Colts' receivers, with the notable exception of the Ramsey mishap and House's silly drive extending PI. Granted, the pass rush had something to do with it, but a lot of stuff was underneath, and there were plays coverage forced Luck to scramble. I think avoiding the allowed big play, forcing Luck to be patient, and providing some pressure will be a successful blueprint for beating Indy in the season's to come.

The secondary had one bad play. So much talent there than in years past and Colvin will return next week
Quote:Is anyone on mobile experiencing verification issues with the site? Admins?

I have been for a few days now quite hard to get my daily jaguars info haha