Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Game Balls! It's been forever since we could hand out some

Who gets the game balls today?  My picks

Bortles- Love when he uses his legs.  Coaching staff keep this up.  3 td's overall and 0 ints

Fowler- Big play that forced a luck popup that  led to the yannick int

Yannick-  Out most consistent pass rusher

The Allen brothers- 1 td each

The offensive line-  Finally a running game

Meyers- 3 for 3 FGs

Bradley- For saving his own neck

Yeldon-  He made a lot of key plays today

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Is anyone on mobile experiencing verification issues with the site? Admins?
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

Johnson as well with the stop on 4th and 1

Quote:Is anyone on mobile experiencing verification issues with the site? Admin
It's happening on both pc and mobile

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Love your picks, but throw Nortman a game ball. Why not ? Punts on point !

Quote:It's happening on both pc and mobile

It is, and annoying. I thought it was because I'd been away a bit...
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Don't forget Gus. He coached a heck of a game.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016, 06:26 PM by jagsfreak27.)

Yeldon helped us control the game and picked up the key 4th down. He was our most consistent offensive presence today, so he gets it
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

He really didn't. We held on for dear life at the end. The team let up majorly in the money quarter, luckily the D dug deep at the tail end

Meant Gus

Hurns. Responded with a TD, put them away. Probably would've lost if he didn't score.

Telvin and Poz also had great games.

Poz did have himself a hell of a day.

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016, 06:34 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Poz and Telvin have had great years. 

Yeldon > Ivory. He really is a solid back, against opinions here. He is slicker and more decisive this year.

Quote:Yeldon > Ivory. He really is a solid back, against opinions here. He is slicker and more decisive this year.

Yeldon by himself doesn't work, but having Ivory is good for him. Great combo.
No commercial messages in sigs

As strange as this may sound, I like the way the secondary played.

Our history against Luck had him destroying our secondary with big plays and deep passes.

But today, there weren't a lot of big plays by the Colts' receivers, with the notable exception of the Ramsey mishap and House's silly drive extending PI. Granted, the pass rush had something to do with it, but a lot of stuff was underneath, and there were plays coverage forced Luck to scramble. I think avoiding the allowed big play, forcing Luck to be patient, and providing some pressure will be a successful blueprint for beating Indy in the season's to come.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-col...rs-grades/

PFF game ball went to Malik. He was wreaking HAVOK all game
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:As strange as this may sound, I like the way the secondary played.

Our history against Luck had him destroying our secondary with big plays and deep passes.

But today, there weren't a lot of big plays by the Colts' receivers, with the notable exception of the Ramsey mishap and House's silly drive extending PI. Granted, the pass rush had something to do with it, but a lot of stuff was underneath, and there were plays coverage forced Luck to scramble. I think avoiding the allowed big play, forcing Luck to be patient, and providing some pressure will be a successful blueprint for beating Indy in the season's to come.

The secondary had one bad play. So much talent there than in years past and Colvin will return next week

Quote:Is anyone on mobile experiencing verification issues with the site? Admins?

I have been for a few days now quite hard to get my daily jaguars info haha
Jags 4 Life