Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Josh Johnson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Johnson made some good plays today. I remember in preseason he did the same thing. He plays with a lot of heart.

He's my new sleeper. Kind of like Corey Grant is Jags02's sleeper.
He should def. be over Gratz at this point on the depth chart and possibly over House until he shows any different

So the Jags have their own JJ?

Difference being Johnson actually makes plays.

I like him too, dude is better than House and is significantly cheaper. He is always around the ball, I have a feeling he'll get a pick or two this year.
This guy should get game ball for that 4th and 1 stop.
Quote:This guy should get game ball for that 4th and 1 stop.
Agree.  Kinda like the play in the SB when Butler made the huge play in the endzone to win seal the deal.  Thats almost what it felt like lol

I like him as well, instinctive and energetic. I also like Patrick Omameh over Joke at LG. The line got noticeably tighter with him in the lineup when Joke got hurt.
I will go a little further.

If the Jaguars turn the season around, his breakup of that 4th down pass will be one of the catalysts.
I was watching the game and saying to myself " wow I kind of like this Josh Johnson so far." And then he makes that play to win the game. Great stuff.
J.J. has played very well this season overall. I was awaiting the return of Colvin but J.J. has proven to be worthy...

Good Job young Man...

NH3...
https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-col...rs-grades/

Highest graded player today, albeit in limited snaps.
Quote:So the Jags have their own JJ?

WHATT?
Until last week I did not even know who #29 is. Now I want that guy over #27.

Quote:WHATT?

Play on words - err, letters.
He played well today.

Since Colvin will be coming back after the bye week, does Johnson's coming out party today officially end Gratz's time here?

Somebody has got to go when they take Colvin off the suspended list and put him back on the official 53. It only makes sense to let go of another CB.

With Gratz being inactive today and Johnson showing up, I believe the writing is clearly on the wall.

Quote:He played well today.

Since Colvin will be coming back after the bye week, does Johnson's coming out party today officially end Gratz's time here?

Somebody has got to go when they take Colvin off the suspended list and put him back on the official 53. It only makes sense to let go of another CB.

With Gratz being inactive today and Johnson showing up, I believe the writing is clearly on the wall.

You can never have enough bodies on defense
Quote:He played well today.

Gus loves Gratzy, they are always going to ice cream parties together.
Quote:Gus loves Gratzy, they are always going to ice cream parties together.
But Caldwell might not
Quote:You can never have enough bodies on defense
I agree, but who's the other obvious cut if it's not Gratz? Do they dump Walters again?

There's only so few places they could go with the cut.
Quote:He should def. be over Gratz at this point on the depth chart and possibly over House until he shows any different

Gratz was inactive today. With Colvin returning, and the emergence of Johnson, he may not see the field again for the Jaguars barring injuries.
Pages: 1 2 3