Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Rushmen are back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
6 sacks today by 6 different people. It looks like the front 7 is beginning to come together. Remember the days of Chris Clemons and Andre Branch? Those days are long gone.
The Sack Pack

Heck yeah. Poz was credited with 1.5 sacks. This guy is having an insane season right now. 

More that the clots are awful. Luck might not live through this season.
Easy now. The center and whole right side are rookies. Anything less would be unacceptable. But nice seeing the pressure and sacks.

Agreed, Luck won't play 16 games this year.

You'd think the highest paid QB in the league would get protection.
Sacksonville
Imagine when these guys enter their prime.

They have a very high chance of finishing with 10 sacks each.
Gotta remember it was vs the Colts oline but yeah the dline played great at times today.

The colts blow and Dante though great on the stunt and setting the edge a number of times still got stonewalled a little too much for me

That being said yannick marks and day all stood out whilst miller and even alualu had good showings.

Add odrick after the bye and hopefully Jackson gets a lot more involved as the season goes on and you have to feel good about this group
Quote:Heck yeah. Poz was credited with 1.5 sacks. This guy is having an insane season right now.

But bench him
Jags currently tied for 2nd in the league wit 12 sacks as a team. I believe Ngakoue is leading the league wit 3 FF.
Malik Jackson was on fire today.  Everytime the caveman got hit number 90 was right there.

I was watching between cars today at work,  I didn't get to see who was making most of the plays how did Jack do starting at Otto? 

18 total pressures is crazy good, even against a bad offensive line.
Quote:But bench him
He's slow, old, and covered in mold
Quote:Easy now. The center and whole right side are rookies. Anything less would be unacceptable. But nice seeing the pressure and sacks.

Instead GM Ryan Grigson will pick another undersized, bust WR in the 1st round of the NFL draft.
id hate to be a downer but the colts oline is bad. But Yannick was excellent, malik was great, fowler looked good on inside rushes, senderrick looked like himself in rotation, sheldon looked good in rotation. I cant help but think about getting another great defensive end and getting after it even more
Quote:Easy now. The center and whole right side are rookies. Anything less would be unacceptable. But nice seeing the pressure and sacks.

And we were rushing them with our rookies.
Quote:And we were rushing them with our rookies.

We also were rushing them with a second-year player who was playing his fourth NFL game.

Can you imagine what Colts fans are saying about our rookies beating their rookies?
Quote:18 total pressures is crazy good, even against a bad offensive line.

the great thing is that Luck will wake up very sore tomorrow morning.

i've always hated playing good quarterbacks and not even touching them.

Manning was great at finishing a game with a clean jersey.

I am very happy that we put a lot of hits on him today.
Pages: 1 2