Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: House is awful
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What has happened. The guy gets burned, penalizes and looks lost out there.

Yeah, he seemed decent a year ago, but he's regressed it seems like.  Assuming Colvin can come back to his form, I'd imagine House gets pushed down to the bottom of the pecking order.

Lost confidence, he plays like he doesn't want to get burned.
He is good for at least two pass interferences a game.
He needs to be in the slot, and when Colvin returns next week he goes to the bench. Well, if prince can play that is. If not, serious question. Colvin has been so good in the slot but should they try him on the outside?
Cut him and save some cap room for a better contract. No need to keep bums on this team any longer.

Edit: After the season is over, obviously.

Quote:He needs to be in the slot, and when Colvin returns next week he goes to the bench. Well, if prince can play that is. If not, serious question. Colvin has been so good in the slot but should they try him on the outside?
Ramsey and Prince should stay on the outside, Colvin shines in the slot. I'd draft a corner next year as well and cut Gratz/House.
It's not his best game, but he's not that bad.

Still, in time I'd like to see Ramsey and Colvin starting with Prince in the slot and House the top backup.

I agree Ramsey Colvin prince should be top 3. Prince isn't always available though. So in the situation where the top 3 is Ramsey Colvin house... How should they line up? House did good as a nickel in Green Bay, but Colvin has been a star as our nickel.
Another PI by House...

This guy sucks
Quote:He is good for at least two pass interferences a game.
2 PIs to 2 tds to another lose coming.
[BLEEP] this team
Best 30 million we've spent
Quote:It's not his best game, but he's not that bad.

Still, in time I'd like to see Ramsey and Colvin starting with Prince in the slot and House the top backup.
Colvin is the one that will play the slot, as he should
House got benched. Josh Johnson is our #3 CB now. Screw house.
Quote:House got benched. Josh Johnson is our #3 CB now. Screw house.

Best coaching decision Gus has ever made. Entire board would have done it much earlier, but gus got there.
Quote:Best coaching decision Gus has ever made. Entire board would have done it much earlier, but gus got there.

I am honestly SHOCKED Gus didn't put gratz in there. Thank you, for once Gus made the right decision.
Quote:House got benched. Josh Johnson is our #3 CB now. Screw house.
Nah, Colvin is still our 3rd corner
Pages: 1 2 3