Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Marcell Dareus issued notice to appear for marijuana possession
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Great, right when we have to go against McCaffrey and Kamara
Wallbash  Do these guys not think? Leave your extracurricular activities at home.
The laws for possession of marijuana have dropped favorably for the user / carrier in Jacksonville. All he had to do was literally carry no more than 16 ounces and he would have been given a small ticket. At any rate. I wish this Country would get off it's [BLEEP] high horse already and stop babying a plant. More than 10 states have legalized the [BLEEP] for recreational use already.

A joint is no worse than a beer.
(10-04-2019, 04:35 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Wallbash  So these guys not think? Leave your extracurricular activities at home.

Yeah I never understood driving around with your weed, grinder, glass pipe and whatever else. I get it. We all have vices. But do whatever it is that you do in the privacy of your own home.

Or better yet - hire a driver or take an Uber...
He has Glaucoma.

NH3...
(10-04-2019, 04:39 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2019, 04:35 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Wallbash  So these guys not think? Leave your extracurricular activities at home.

Yeah I never understood driving around with your weed, grinder, glass pipe and whatever else. I get it. We all have vices. But do whatever it is that you do in the privacy of your own home.

Or better yet - hire a driver or take an Uber...

No wayyyy mannnnnn. Hot boxin' is coooolllll mannnnnnn. Plus it's easier to get to 711 mannnnnnnnnnnn. 

Joking. Yeah I don't get that either though. Just do it at home, on your couch and if you know you're blazing one up in advance you should stop on the way home and pick-up your essentials. Cheet-O's, Doritos, ice cream. Whatever you kids you eat these days when you bake.

(10-04-2019, 04:40 PM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]He has Glaucoma.

NH3...

[Image: GaseousDependableIntermediateegret-size_restricted.gif]
legalize it!!
(10-04-2019, 04:46 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]legalize it!!

Especially for the lineman. It can't be easy trying to stay big year round for football. I had to do a double take on Monday night when they had Joe Thomas on the panel. He's slim as hell. Same for Boselli when he started dropping his weight. It can't be all that BAD for you. Look at Michael Phelps. Try eating 10,000 calories a day sober. I dare you!
I'm not focused on the Mary Jane. My surprise is the name Shintun. I have a dozen questions on this alone.
Either the other three were also players or they were all weak sauce not taking the hit for their homey on a simple misdemeanor possession.

From the article linked in OP.
"Neither Dareus nor the three passengers in the vehicle took responsibility for the marijuana or the marijuana grinder that were found."
Weed and Netflix + Pizza

Much better than weed and driving
Smart that no one took responsibility. Basically impossible to convict anyone, someone gave them good advice.
(10-04-2019, 10:12 PM)rufftime Wrote: [ -> ]Smart that no one took responsibility.  Basically impossible to convict anyone,  someone gave them good advice.

Not impossible but not likely. 

More than one person can be in possession of the same stuff.

This is dumb. Dumb that it’s still illegal and dumb that he put himself in that possession. He knows better than be in that car. I don’t think he’s going to miss any games from this so I’m not stressing it.
Ethnicity: Not Hispanic
What?
The issuing officer must be from Charlotte or New Orleans
The day they make this legal to use in professional sports one team will send a bag of excellent stank to the other locker room about an hour before kickoff. At least the smart ones will. Just imagine:

A kick returner stands staring at the cooool giant scoreboard as the kicked ball caroms off his helmet...
Race: black
Complexion:....

I wanna see the dark complexion white guy..or the white complexion black guy. Then you have to wonder why being Hispanic is important or not.
Thank God there wasn't a gun in the car.
and what the heck was the traffic stop for?
Was there probable cause?

edit - ack 50 in a 35 at 2 am at the beaches? That's not very smart.
(10-04-2019, 11:40 PM)Jagson Wrote: [ -> ]Ethnicity: Not Hispanic
What?

(10-05-2019, 12:32 AM)Corriewf Wrote: [ -> ]Race: black
Complexion:....

I wanna see the dark complexion white guy..or the white complexion black guy. Then you have to wonder why being Hispanic is important or not.

Lol just to clarify these for yall since it does look weird. Those are statistics that have to be reported to the feds, likely for discrimination purposes. In every arrest you have to state whether the person is Hispanic or not, because the only races you can report are either white or black. And hence the complexion part, there are like 10 complexions ranging from light to medium brown to dark.
Pages: 1 2 3