Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags Jerseys - Which Do You Own
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Which Jags jersey(s) do you own?

Me -- Rashean Mathis #27 and Jeff Lageman #56 (which I found majorly discounted years ago in a Marshalls-type store called Gabes in Pittsburgh).
Wife -- Brunell #8
Son -- Mike Thomas #80
Daughter -- none
Jalen Ramsey circa 2017 Angry  
Fred Taylor Mitchell and Ness throwback circa 2019
Yannick Ngakoue circa 2019

And i bought my wife a Leonard Fournette circa 2019
I own all of the failures here.

#20 Jalen Ramsey
#18 Matt Jones
#14 Justin Blackmon

Next time I get a jersey it'll be a custom order with an old player's name on it. Fred Taylor, Jimmy Smith, Keenan McCardell or Tony Brackens, Donovin Darius & Daryl Smith.
Welllll my twin owned a Ramsey jersey....I imagine he's throwing that one out now....

I have an older, 2007 or 2008 Jones-Drew Jersey, which is way too big for me, and a 2018 Ngakoue jersey

Really hoping they resign him because I do not want to have to buy a new one for awhile
Old - #27 in white

Semi-old - #32 in white

New - #91 (%) in black

I like to wear team polos or t-shirts to games so I never really got into collecting jerseys.
(10-16-2019, 01:40 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Old  -  #27

New   - #91   (%)

I like to wear team polos or t-shirts to games so I never really got into collecting jerseys.

Honestly that's probably the best way to approach it. Might start doing the same.
Me - Fournette in teal
Wife - MJD in black
We just ordered Minshew in teal, Allen in black, and Campbell in teal.
Smith #82
Leftwich #7 in the black alternate
Hurns #88

I think I may get a Ramsey Rams Jersey Smile
I haven't bought a jersey since Fred Taylor but I have been gifted quite a few that are all at Goodwill now.

Bortles, Mike Sims Walker, Matt Jones, Leftwich, Yeldon......

Like NYC, T-shirts and polos are the way to go.
(10-16-2019, 01:40 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Old  -  #27

New   - #91   (%)

(10-16-2019, 01:42 PM)Gettin\ Jaggy with it Wrote: [ -> ]Me - Fournette in teal
Wife - MJD in black
We just ordered Minshew in teal, Allen in black, and Campbell in teal.

Oh snap, you reminded me I own the MJD jersey from the weird Mularkey-period uniforms. 
I have to edit that post. 
[Image: FF_305491ALT2_xl.jpg&w=900]
Jimmy Smith
Fred Taylor
MJD
ARob (AKA makeshift Minshew jersey for halloween)
I kinda do want one of these mitchell and ness throwbacks tho...
https://www.mitchellandness.com/legacy-j...r-lgjygs18

They had an awesome McCardell throwback in white too but it sold out.
I have one with my name on it. Only player's I've ever owned, and it's still clinging to life, is #99 - Smeenge.
(10-16-2019, 01:48 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I kinda do want one of these mitchell and ness throwbacks tho...
https://www.mitchellandness.com/legacy-j...r-lgjygs18

They had an awesome McCardell throwback in white too but it sold out.

They look great. Look good quality too.

My Smith jersey is getting old and the Leftwich is an XL which is waaaay too big.
After getting burned on a Leftwich jersey about 12 years ago, if I buy a Jags jersey it's always one with MY name on the back.
I have every first round draft picks jerseys, most of the second rounders and a few third rounders. If you're No Longer on my team, I will no longer Rock Your Jerseys unless you're elected into our Ring of Honor...

IJS...
I still have all the one's I've owned.

8 - Brunell
89 - Marcedes Lewis
32 - MJD
93 - Tyson Alualu (signed)
51 - Poz
20 - Ramsey (bought just this year) Sad
(10-16-2019, 01:57 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]After getting burned on a Leftwich jersey about 12 years ago, if I buy a Jags jersey it's always one with MY name on the back.

I did the same thing.  I bought a Leftwich jersey, and a month later, he was cut.
Im not buying anymore current player jerseys. Gonna stick with the old school jags who stuck with us.
(10-16-2019, 02:20 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: [ -> ]Im not buying anymore current player jerseys. Gonna stick with the old school jags who stuck with us.

I may get a Campbell jersey. He wont be here too long but hes everything I like in a football player.
Pages: 1 2 3 4