Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: YES! The Debates are rigged! SO WHAT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Like many of you i had a chance to watch the debate on Monday.  It was actually kind of surreal, i was more nervous in the runup to the openning question than i am for kick off of a Jags Game.  I don't know if that's good or bad.  After watching the debate, reading the transcript of the debate, watching the coordination of the medias response, seeing subsequent coordination between the Clinton Camp and the media to advance political narratives, and the revelation that there were legitimate concerns with the sound system for the GOP candidate I have come to my personal conclusion, THE DEBATES ARE RIGGED. 

This is my strongly held opinion.  When you go back and look at the questions posed from the debate ALL were posed from the progressive perspective.  This includes the opening sequence on the Economy when the opening monologue was "Our economy has gone through 6 straight years of private sector job growth, incomes have started to rise, but income inequality is still a problem, Mrs. Clinton how do you propose to create the kind of good paying jobs that can raise incomes"  It paints the picture of a robust economy under president Obama and the only problem left to address is income inequality.  Past the section on the economy you basically had a referendum on Trump Scandals and Howard Stern interviews while leaving any and all Clinton challenges to the wayside.  Trump was interrupted 41 times by the moderator, Clinton only 7. 

The final nail in the coffin for me was the final question.  Lester Holt asks a question about a comment that Trump made about Hillary Clinton having the LOOK of a president, and conveniently Hillary had a months long media conspiracy with a former Miss Universe just sitting in her back pocket not knowing if the last question would be about the Iran deal? 

Common sense says otherwise.  common sense also says something else SO @#^&* WHAT!  It's not fair, it shouldn't be allowed, but we live in a culture and a media sphere dominated by progressive thought.  One of the reasons that Trump was selected as a candidate by some was his unique ability to take on the press and basically anyone in his path to get his message out.  We are also going against a political/media alliance that has been building for the better part of the last 4 decades against the backdrop of the globalist alliance that encompasses a large section of Trump's own party. 

It is to be UNDERSTOOD that more often than not any question from a Moderator is going to be skewed to the liberal perspective and that Mrs. Clinton will be given the benefit of the doubt and the ability to have any lie no matter how egregious treated as the Gospel Truth.  It is to be expected that there will be traps and alligators on pretty much all sides of any engagement waiting for any misstep or providing a distraction from articulating a clear positive vision of American economic renewal as a sovereign nation with strong borders, strong trade policies, low taxes and business friendly regulatory environment. 

It should be expected that Moderators will use their appearance of impartiality to advance falsehoods and act as real time fact checkers to insert their own editorial spin on any topic they see fit.  What does Trump have to do about it?  Win anyway!

If we are going to talk about stop and Frisk, people shouldn't have to google Terry Vs. Ohio. 

He did a great thing opening one of the first integrated resorts in south Florida.  When he gives that answer he has to clearly make that point. 

When someone asks about cyber security, we need 5 minutes on E-mails.  When someone asks about his taxes "I have paid every cent I owe and I have no debt to the Treasury, next question." 

After 30 minutes if they haven't brought up the Clinton scandals, he needs to bring them up.  Any time they try to trap him on something he said, he needs to trap her on something she said. 

The next time she wants to go into the gutter about his twitter feed, he needs to remind America that at the Apex of her career in government when people were dying that all she was PREPARED to do was blame social media!

Yes, he is going to have to debate Hillary Clinton, a sycophantic press core, the moderators, and 50 years of cultural and academic shift to the left.  It's not fair, It's not right, it's not what our founders intended, but he was picked to be the guy standing at that podium wearing the GOP Jersey to turn back the sands of time and push the star of freedom back into the sky for one more term of Summer... 

The prize?  If he wins, with so much stacked against him and on enemy soil, it will eliminate any question that there is about his fitness to serve and I think give him the last push he needs on his emerging road map to victory to accomplish the greatest political feet of our lifetimes...

Quote:I have come to my personal conclusion, THE DEBATES ARE RIGGED. 
[Image: image.jpg]
Good grief. Somehow it is someone else's fault he acted like a Jackwad
Was it rigged for Trump to make answers that make no sense?

Like the ISIS one, where he rambles about his son being good with computers? Guy can't even talk coherently.
Quote:The prize?  If he wins, with so much stacked against him and on enemy soil, it will eliminate any question that there is about his fitness to serve and I think give him the last push he needs on his emerging road map to victory to accomplish the greatest political feet of our lifetimes...

No, it will only confirm that Clinton is really, really that bad of an alternative.
So when Hillary wins, it won't be that he flip flopped on every [BLEEP] topic, it will be because of the rigged debate he didn't prepare for which made him look like the unhinged, unintelligent, jerkface he is.
Quote:So when Hillary wins, it won't be that he flip flopped on every [BAD WORD REMOVED] topic, it will be because of the rigged debate he didn't prepare for which made him look like the unhinged, unintelligent, jerkface he is.

Wouldn't someone like yourself who thinks tax returns show a persons net worth be considered unintelligent as well?
Quote:Wouldn't someone like yourself who thinks tax returns show a persons net worth be considered unintelligent as well?

You must not have read the post in response to this or that Forbes article which pretty clearly explains how Trump is not worth $10B+.
Doesn't change the fact Trump was in full donkey mode at the debate as I predicted he would be.
He was not in FULL DONKEY mode.
Wrong... Wrong... Wrong...
Quote:He was not in FULL DONKEY mode.

Uhh yeah he was and the polls are showing it too
This is why we need Gary Johnson.

Quote:This is why we need Gary Johnson.

Yes a moron. Can't go wrong there.
You're a Jaguars fan, so you're used to disappointment. I remember my first third party candidate. I'd do it again if I thought there was one worthy of it. I do not Feel the Johnson. I'm not a glory hole.
Quote:Uhh yeah he was and the polls are showing it too

Full donkey would have been insulting a handicap judge. A decision loss in a debate isn't full donkey.
Quote:Yes a moron. Can't go wrong there.
Oh you're a Clinton supporter. Who's really the moron?
Of course everything is rigged (debates, conventions, polls, "news" channels, media websites, etc...)..

Do you actually believe anything you see and hear on Television or any other media is not spun and rigged in favor of an agenda depending on the view of the source it's coming from? Everything is rigged and spun. Everything.

All this crap is staged, man. Do you actually believe ANYTHING these people say during campaigns is not just a bunch of hot air and male cow droppings? None of these people even believe in half of the crap they're out there spewing.

Money, Power, and Control is the goal.

Smiles, Shaking Hands, Lies and Deceipt achieve that goal.

And we as the masses keep falling for it over and over and over again.
Quote:Oh you're a Clinton supporter. Who's really the moron?

I am not the dope smoking fool, who can't answer simple questions about foreign policy, with my tongue hanging out.
Quote:I am not the dope smoking fool, who can't answer simple questions about foreign policy, with my tongue hanging out.
Looks like someone missed their nap time. Grow up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4