Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags vs Jets pickem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like the jags here 24-13.  Minshew and Fournette shine along with a good defensive effort.
23-17 good guys

Bell could prove a challenge to a depleted run defense
I'm hoping Cole gets some more playing time
(10-25-2019, 09:41 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]23-17 good guys

Our run D hasnt beem bad since the Car game.  I know D is out but Jones hasnt been bad and Bryan has picked his game up.  Allen and Campbell our beast on the run on the edges too.  When they put Campbell at the 3 tech isn't his strong suit against the run.
(10-25-2019, 09:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]I'm hoping Cole gets some more playing time

Are you hoping they use 4 receivers more, or are you hoping he gets snaps in place of Chark, Westbrook or Conley? 

(They don’t use 4 much at all unless behind on the scoreboard due to the the ramped up usage of multiple TEs in the run game)

(10-25-2019, 10:00 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2019, 09:41 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]23-17 good guys

Our run D hasnt beem bad since the Car game.  I know D is out but Jones hasnt been bad and Bryan has picked his game up.  Allen and Campbell our beast on the run on the edges too.  When they put Campbell at the 3 tech isn't his strong suit against the run.

No Dareus, no Jacobs, No Williams, No Najee Goode. 

Two back up LBs and the loss of your best run stuffing DT. 
That’s is a depleted run defense. 

I like Abry Jones - but he’s not Marcell Dareus.
(10-25-2019, 10:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2019, 09:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]I'm hoping Cole gets some more playing time

Are you hoping they use 4 receivers more, or are you hoping he gets snaps in place of Chark, Westbrook or Conley? 

(They don’t use 4 much at all unless behind on the scoreboard due to the the ramped up usage of multiple TEs in the run game)

(10-25-2019, 10:00 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Our run D hasnt beem bad since the Car game.  I know D is out but Jones hasnt been bad and Bryan has picked his game up.  Allen and Campbell our beast on the run on the edges too.  When they put Campbell at the 3 tech isn't his strong suit against the run.

Ok, NYJ oline is far from world beaters.  Jacob's will hurt a bit but the Williams loss wont affect the run.  Their oline is going to have to beat our dline if they want to get some creases in the run game and find an alley.  I'm not to concerned, I think our dline dominates. I dont see him getting to the 2nd level to often
(10-25-2019, 10:14 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2019, 10:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Are you hoping they use 4 receivers more, or are you hoping he gets snaps in place of Chark, Westbrook or Conley? 

Ok, NYJ oline is far from world beaters.  Jacob's will hurt a bit but the Williams loss wont affect the run.  Their oline is going to have to beat our dline if they want to get some creases in the run game and find an alley.  I'm not to concerned, I think our dline dominates

Being on your third Will LB, backup Sam LB, and missing your best DT vs the run doesn’t affect the run defense in your mind. 

You are one optimistic fan.

Still waiting for your answer on Cole. 

Stache 38 - Other team 10
24-22 Jags. Defense scores a safety. I fear Bell against our front 7.
This game will either come down to the wire or it'll feel like we keep our distance all day by at least 10 - 13 points by scoring one way or another in each and every quarter. At any rate. I like our chances in spite of missing a [BLEEP] ton of players on defense tomorrow.

Jaguars - 24
Jets - 14
Jags win BIG!! 42-10. BOOM!!
Leveon Bell has been godawful this whole season. I'm not worried about Bell even with Dareus out (well maybe a tad in the passing game but Dareus wouldn't help with that anyway). The only possible worry to me is that Darnold has another good game against a non Belichick defense.
[Image: Jets_at_Jaguars_H2H_Week_8.png]

We can't lose this one right ? 

Jaguars 20 - 6 Jets
The 'Stache is way better than bb5 was...and he hung 31 on them.
The jets flamed out and didn't even score until a FG late in the 3rd and a FG and TD (blew the 2 conv)  early in 4th.
It was Jags all the way 16-0 at the half....jets don't do well here .....crowd going to be crazy Minshew Mania!
oh and they're 0-2 on the road
Can’t let the homer in me sway any of my picks. I’ve got the Jets winning 20-16
Jags 24
Jets 20

Fournette runs for 112 yards and a TD
Chark has 147 yards receiving and a TD
Westbrook has 87 yards and a TD

Allen has 2 sacks, Ngakoue has 1, Campbell has 1 and Bryan and Smoot have a half sack each.
Jaguars 31-17

Riding with the Shew
(10-26-2019, 10:05 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]Can’t let the homer in me sway any of my picks. I’ve got the Jets winning 20-16

The Jaguars are giving the Jets four points and you’re picking the Jets because you don’t want to be a homer LOL.
(10-26-2019, 10:08 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Jags 24
Jets 20

Fournette runs for 112 yards and a TD
Chark has 147 yards receiving and a TD
Westbrook has 87 yards and a TD

Allen has 2 sacks, Ngakoue has 1, Campbell has 1 and Bryan and Smoot have a half sack each.
For the Jags fan in me, I hope you’re right about the score.

For my fantasy team, I hope you’re right about Chark and Fournette.
17-13 Jags in a nail biter.
Pages: 1 2