Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Peaceful BLM protest trolled by overt racist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The video clearly shows a group peaceably assembling and not using some of the obstructive tactics other BLM protests have had. This guy employs a race baiting tactics that are archaic and truly moronic. He was fishing for a violent reaction he could get on video and was sadly disappointed. How anyone could find this even marginally funny is beyond me. This is likely a violation of the student code of conduct and I'm sure his folks would be thrilled to know he got expelled for something so stupid.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/te...20?0p19G=c
I am on record stating my belief that von leadership is a borderline domestic terrorist organization. That being said, if i saw this guy i would have probably beaten him to a pulp and gone to jail. There is counter protest, stupidity, this is more like attempted suicide.
the overalls, no shoes... makes me think he's some kind of wanna be comedian. not real

His arrest was pretty real.
If it is real then the guy is a complete idiot. I'm with you JJ, we could of gone all Ebony and Ivory all over his dumb [BLEEP].

Quote:His arrest was pretty real.
I see it was by campus police. Did he actually break any civil statutes of the state I wonder?
Violence solves everything.

Even if real, if you're really tryin to use that tool as some kind of equalizer for all the murder, riots, looting and civil unrest that the precious BLM movement has organized, you're just as disgusting as those pieces of [BLEEP]
Quote:Violence solves everything.

No it doesn't. Now shut up before I shut you up.
:mellow:

Let's just take out the L and call it The BM Movement
Bowel Movement Movement?

Just for the record...this happened in Tennessee...is anybody really shocked?

Did you watch the video? There was no violence at all (though he was trying to incite it).
Quote::mellow:

My attempt at irony was a little too violent.
Kudos to the people there that didn't beat this guy up.  He was asking for it.  It's just that his whole getup is so ridiculous that it seems like a stunt.

@ Kotite - I was referring to the violence suggested by posters in this thread.

Quote:Bowel Movement Movement?

Well it's a big movement
Violence is only usually the answer.
Quote:Even if real, if you're really tryin to use that tool as some kind of equalizer for all the murder, riots, looting and civil unrest that the precious BLM movement has organized, you're just as disgusting as those pieces of [BAD WORD REMOVED]

But these BLM protesters didn't loot, riot, or murder...  So...  Maybe you are painting with too broad a brush?  Perhaps the fools that loot and riot are not really BLM protesters, just opportunistic jerks? 

Just maybe?
Pages: 1 2