Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Where do you see the Jags Organization in 3 years?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My personal take.

- The whole program is a joke.  We have loser players and loser coaches that has just kinda been accepted.  I see a whole new coaching staff and a bunch of new players.

-Blake Bortles will not be our starting QB!  I like bortles athletic ability and I like his toughness.  That be said he is on par with Tim Tebow on throwing ability.  I really hope I am wrong but don't know if all his issues can be fixed.   Mechanics and accuracy are major problems

-We will be winners.  All the high price free agents and high drafted players will result in more wins with a good head coach.  I am hoping we are close to elite at this point

-PLaying 2 games in london.  Khan likes all that extra revenue.  I wouldn't doubt to see them play one home game and one road game in London.

I'm gonna give Caldwell the benefit of a doubt. He's been a pretty good GM so far so I have faith. But it won't be with Gus.
In london
Mechanics and accuracy are the words of the week I see.  lol

Quote:My personal take.

- The whole program is a joke.  We have loser players and loser coaches that has just kinda been accepted.  I see a whole new coaching staff and a bunch of new players.

-Blake Bortles will not be our starting QB!  I like bortles athletic ability and I like his toughness.  That be said he is on par with Tim Tebow on throwing ability.  I really hope I am wrong but don't know if all his issues can be fixed.   Mechanics and accuracy are major problems

-We will be winners.  All the high price free agents and high drafted players will result in more wins with a good head coach.  I am hoping we are close to elite at this point

-PLaying 2 games in london.  Khan likes all that extra revenue.  I wouldn't doubt to see them play one home game and one road game in London.

This is my entry for the absolute dumbest thread/post of the season.
With the number one pick.
without Gus and Blake hopefully
I don't think these guys will be here in 3 years.

Yeldon

Bortles

Joke

Cyp

Poz

Gipson

Myers
In another full rebuild
Quote:I don't think these guys will be here in 3 years.

Yeldon

Bortles

Joke

Cyp

Poz

Gipson

Myers
Yep, ivory too
On yet another rebuild.
AFC Championship season.

Quote:Yep, ivory too

Forgot about him. I agree.
In Los Angeles
Dumbest thread I've ever read on the MB
Quote:Dumbest thread I've ever read on the MB

You can say that again!
Telescope looking at alternate universe where things work out for Jaguars:

2016: Team finishes out season at 6-6-1. Bradley fired.

2017: Team hires Jim Schwartz as Head Coach. Team goes 8-8 due to solid defense, but limited by inconsistent QB play from Blake. Miss playoffs. Coaching staff loses trust in Blake.

2018: In off season, Jaguars trade Blake and 3rd Round pick for Matt Ryan or Matt Stafford. Team goes 11-5 and get WC birth. Win WC game, and lose in Division round.

2019: Injury bug and tough early schedule causes team to go 10-6, but they win division. Pull off great upset in Divisional round. Lose in heartbreaking fashion with blown 4th quarter lead in AFC title game.

2020: QB suffers significant injury in Week 2, and forces to start multiple journeymen QB's. Team never recovers and finishes 6-10. Fans feel team has taken step back and Schwartz if fired after he gets mad that he is not given an extension. 

2021: Jags hire rising college coach Tom Herman fresh off 2 NCAA titles in 3 years. Draft new quarterback and start rebuilding process again. team goes 5-11. 

Quote:Telescope looking at alternate universe where things work out for Jaguars:

2016: Team finishes out season at 6-6-1. Bradley fired.

2017: Team hires Jim Schwartz as Head Coach. Team goes 8-8 due to solid defense, but limited by inconsistent QB play from Blake. Miss playoffs. Coaching staff loses trust in Blake.

2018: In off season, Jaguars trade Blake and 3rd Round pick for Matt Ryan or Matt Stafford. Team goes 11-5 and get WC birth. Win WC game, and lose in Division round.

2019: Injury bug and tough early schedule causes team to go 10-6, but they win division. Pull off great upset in Divisional round. Lose in heartbreaking fashion with blown 4th quarter lead in AFC title game.

2020: QB suffers significant injury in Week 2, and forces to start multiple journeymen QB's. Team never recovers and finishes 6-10. Fans feel team has taken step back and Schwartz if fired after he gets mad that he is not given an extension. 

2021: Jags hire rising college coach Tom Herman fresh off 2 NCAA titles in 3 years. Draft new quarterback and start rebuilding process again. team goes 5-11. 
I never liked football anyway
Pages: 1 2