Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2019 Jags Super bowl!!!!!!! ("bowl" threads merged)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the 2019 toliet bowl will be bengals vs jags ,and this time bengals will win cause we have overrated foles starting.
There are 8 teams with worse records than the Jags this season. While we aren't good, we aren't the Redskins or the Dolphins.
(11-25-2019, 03:15 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]the 2019 toliet bowl will be bengals vs jags ,and this time bengals will win cause we have overrated foles starting.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tampa, Los Angeles & New York (Jets) - 4 Wins along with us and a chance to get a game on Tampa & Los Angeles
Arizona, Detroit & Atlanta - 3 Wins
Miami, New York (Giants) & Washington - 2 Wins
Cincinnati - 0 Wins
we are leaveing town tommorrew.  we will be with family this week. I might not have a chance to make this weeks video,so i made it early,and am posting it early. 

so here is the link to this weeks video. 

https://youtu.be/Ga6UIK6SK10
Wolfie with the play on words! You clever one you....
(11-25-2019, 03:25 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2019, 03:15 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]the 2019 toliet bowl will be bengals vs jags ,and this time bengals will win cause we have overrated foles starting.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tampa, Los Angeles & New York (Jets) - 4 Wins along with us and a chance to get a game on Tampa & Los Angeles
Arizona, Detroit & Atlanta - 3 Wins
Miami, New York (Giants) & Washington - 2 Wins
Cincinnati - 0 Wins

the way team is playing right now they can'tbeat any of those teams. they would llose to both the 0-16 browns,and 0-16 lions no offensse intended D6.
(11-25-2019, 05:56 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Wolfie with the play on words! You clever one you....

thank you. my trip to see family will be lots more fun then warching a jags game right now.
Wolf I love the soup or bowl wordplay. That being said, I’m not sure Coughlin has the funds to purchase the team. Also it sort of sounded like you said Duvel instead of Duval. Or maybe my ears are bad.
(11-25-2019, 08:13 PM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: [ -> ]Wolf I love the soup or bowl wordplay.  That being said, I’m not sure Coughlin has the funds to purchase the team.  Also it sort of sounded like you said Duvel instead of Duval.  Or maybe my ears are bad.

you did,i was haveing a speach problom makeing the video this afternoon,but i think in the end i said duval.
(11-25-2019, 10:16 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2019, 08:13 PM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: [ -> ]Wolf I love the soup or bowl wordplay.  That being said, I’m not sure Coughlin has the funds to purchase the team.  Also it sort of sounded like you said Duvel instead of Duval.  Or maybe my ears are bad.

you did,i was haveing a speach problom makeing the video this afternoon,but i think in the end i said duval.

Ah no worries. Love your videos Wolf. Have a nice trip with the fam!
maybe we will get to go to disney
(11-26-2019, 01:15 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]maybe we will get to go to disney

If you make your next video while riding Space Mountain I think it would be your highest rated video ever!
we didn't make it to disney.
(12-02-2019, 01:43 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]we didn't make it to disney.

Everything associated with Florida is just complete disappointment at this time, isn't it?
(12-02-2019, 01:16 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2019, 01:43 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]we didn't make it to disney.

Everything associated with Florida is just complete disappointment at this time, isn't it?

nope i got to go see family,and my cosins,and auent did the escape room in fort myers i wanted to do.