Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 Jags Super bowl!!!!!!! ("bowl" threads merged)

the 2019 toliet bowl will be bengals vs jags ,and this time bengals will win cause we have overrated foles starting.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There are 8 teams with worse records than the Jags this season. While we aren't good, we aren't the Redskins or the Dolphins.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-25-2019, 03:15 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: the 2019 toliet bowl will be bengals vs jags ,and this time bengals will win cause we have overrated foles starting.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tampa, Los Angeles & New York (Jets) - 4 Wins along with us and a chance to get a game on Tampa & Los Angeles
Arizona, Detroit & Atlanta - 3 Wins
Miami, New York (Giants) & Washington - 2 Wins
Cincinnati - 0 Wins
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

we are leaveing town tommorrew.  we will be with family this week. I might not have a chance to make this weeks video,so i made it early,and am posting it early. 

so here is the link to this weeks video. 

https://youtu.be/Ga6UIK6SK10

Wolfie with the play on words! You clever one you....

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2019, 06:28 PM by snowwolf776.)

(11-25-2019, 03:25 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 03:15 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: the 2019 toliet bowl will be bengals vs jags ,and this time bengals will win cause we have overrated foles starting.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tampa, Los Angeles & New York (Jets) - 4 Wins along with us and a chance to get a game on Tampa & Los Angeles
Arizona, Detroit & Atlanta - 3 Wins
Miami, New York (Giants) & Washington - 2 Wins
Cincinnati - 0 Wins

the way team is playing right now they can'tbeat any of those teams. they would llose to both the 0-16 browns,and 0-16 lions no offensse intended D6.

(11-25-2019, 05:56 PM)Brett Wrote: Wolfie with the play on words! You clever one you....

thank you. my trip to see family will be lots more fun then warching a jags game right now.

Wolf I love the soup or bowl wordplay. That being said, I’m not sure Coughlin has the funds to purchase the team. Also it sort of sounded like you said Duvel instead of Duval. Or maybe my ears are bad.

(11-25-2019, 08:13 PM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: Wolf I love the soup or bowl wordplay.  That being said, I’m not sure Coughlin has the funds to purchase the team.  Also it sort of sounded like you said Duvel instead of Duval.  Or maybe my ears are bad.

you did,i was haveing a speach problom makeing the video this afternoon,but i think in the end i said duval.

(11-25-2019, 10:16 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 08:13 PM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: Wolf I love the soup or bowl wordplay.  That being said, I’m not sure Coughlin has the funds to purchase the team.  Also it sort of sounded like you said Duvel instead of Duval.  Or maybe my ears are bad.

you did,i was haveing a speach problom makeing the video this afternoon,but i think in the end i said duval.

Ah no worries. Love your videos Wolf. Have a nice trip with the fam!

maybe we will get to go to disney

(11-26-2019, 01:15 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: maybe we will get to go to disney

If you make your next video while riding Space Mountain I think it would be your highest rated video ever!

we didn't make it to disney.

(12-02-2019, 01:43 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we didn't make it to disney.

Everything associated with Florida is just complete disappointment at this time, isn't it?

(12-02-2019, 01:16 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 01:43 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we didn't make it to disney.

Everything associated with Florida is just complete disappointment at this time, isn't it?

nope i got to go see family,and my cosins,and auent did the escape room in fort myers i wanted to do.