Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: It's not always the Coach or GM call. Sometimes it's the teams!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The players have spoken. Front office...you have a problem!
It's the Executive VP, GM, HC, Assistant Coaches, and some players - with a little bit of injury sprinkled in.
what?
What does this mean? And what are you basing it on?
Red green purple colors shapes triangle.. cat food!
The team has chosen GM15 to be their leader. Their engagement on the field shows it.
(12-01-2019, 05:08 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]What does this mean? And what are you basing it on?

It means the team has chosen Minshew.

(12-01-2019, 05:06 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]what?

The team has chosen Minshew for qb. Tough breath for Foles but he's paid. He needs to negotiate getting back to philly.
This team has been lost ever since the 2nd half of the championship game. As much as I love Minshew, until Morrone is gone nothing will change.
(12-01-2019, 05:41 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/JaguarMaven/status/1...2006604806

Provide a spark for the team?!?! 

How about we make decisions to WIN GAMES you freaking imbecile.
He needs to go. He's a clown of a coach. No discipline on this team. Weakest link is the offensive line and this bastard is supposed to be an expert in that field.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I agree with FBT. Give Joe Decamillis the interim job for these last four games.

Khan needs to start shopping for a new General Manager and Headcoach tomorrow morning.

If you want an EVPOF hire someone that's actually worked in a front office with a history of success and not a football coach disguising himself in a suit and tie and pretending to be one.

(12-01-2019, 05:47 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]He needs to go. He's a clown of a coach. No discipline on this team. Weakest link is the offensive line and this bastard is supposed to be an expert in that field.

He probably puts catsup on his bologna sandwich... oh the audacity
(12-01-2019, 05:51 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2019, 05:47 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]He needs to go. He's a clown of a coach. No discipline on this team. Weakest link is the offensive line and this bastard is supposed to be an expert in that field.

He probably puts catsup on his bologna sandwich... oh the audacity

Almost as bad as actually spelling it "catsup."
(12-01-2019, 05:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2019, 05:51 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]He probably puts catsup on his bologna sandwich... oh the audacity

Almost as bad as actually spelling it "catsup."

I figured that's the way Morrone spells it...
(12-01-2019, 05:53 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2019, 05:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Almost as bad as actually spelling it "catsup."

I figured that's the way Morrone spells it...

That would be "Catch Up", like what his team is always trying to do.

I agree with FBT. Give Joe Decamillis the interim job for these last four games.

Khan needs to start shopping for a new General Manager and Headcoach tomorrow morning.

If you want an EVPOF hire someone that's actually worked in a front office with a history of success
and not a football coach disguising himself in a suit and tie and pretending to be one.

The problem with that is there aren’t a ton of guys sitting around ready to be hired. If they’ve been successful, the vast majority of candidates are currently employed by successful organizations. You’re most likely forced to pick an understudy from one of those successful organizations....but almost anyone will be better than Tom out of the starting gate.
(12-01-2019, 05:17 PM)Corriewf Wrote: [ -> ]Red green purple colors shapes triangle.. cat food!

+1