Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It's not always the Coach or GM call. Sometimes it's the teams!

The players have spoken. Front office...you have a problem!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's the Executive VP, GM, HC, Assistant Coaches, and some players - with a little bit of injury sprinkled in.

what?

What does this mean? And what are you basing it on?

Red green purple colors shapes triangle.. cat food!

The team has chosen GM15 to be their leader. Their engagement on the field shows it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 05:40 PM by Mandeezee.)

(12-01-2019, 05:08 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: What does this mean? And what are you basing it on?

It means the team has chosen Minshew.

(12-01-2019, 05:06 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: what?

The team has chosen Minshew for qb. Tough breath for Foles but he's paid. He needs to negotiate getting back to philly.

This team has been lost ever since the 2nd half of the championship game. As much as I love Minshew, until Morrone is gone nothing will change.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(12-01-2019, 05:41 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: https://twitter.com/JaguarMaven/status/1...2006604806

Provide a spark for the team?!?! 

How about we make decisions to WIN GAMES you freaking imbecile.

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 05:50 PM by Caldrac.)

He needs to go. He's a clown of a coach. No discipline on this team. Weakest link is the offensive line and this bastard is supposed to be an expert in that field.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I agree with FBT. Give Joe Decamillis the interim job for these last four games.

Khan needs to start shopping for a new General Manager and Headcoach tomorrow morning.

If you want an EVPOF hire someone that's actually worked in a front office with a history of success and not a football coach disguising himself in a suit and tie and pretending to be one.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-01-2019, 05:47 PM)Caldrac Wrote: He needs to go. He's a clown of a coach. No discipline on this team. Weakest link is the offensive line and this bastard is supposed to be an expert in that field.

He probably puts catsup on his bologna sandwich... oh the audacity

(12-01-2019, 05:51 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:47 PM)Caldrac Wrote: He needs to go. He's a clown of a coach. No discipline on this team. Weakest link is the offensive line and this bastard is supposed to be an expert in that field.

He probably puts catsup on his bologna sandwich... oh the audacity

Almost as bad as actually spelling it "catsup."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-01-2019, 05:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:51 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: He probably puts catsup on his bologna sandwich... oh the audacity

Almost as bad as actually spelling it "catsup."

I figured that's the way Morrone spells it...

(12-01-2019, 05:53 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Almost as bad as actually spelling it "catsup."

I figured that's the way Morrone spells it...

That would be "Catch Up", like what his team is always trying to do.

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 05:58 PM by knarnn.)

I agree with FBT. Give Joe Decamillis the interim job for these last four games.

Khan needs to start shopping for a new General Manager and Headcoach tomorrow morning.

If you want an EVPOF hire someone that's actually worked in a front office with a history of success
and not a football coach disguising himself in a suit and tie and pretending to be one.

The problem with that is there aren’t a ton of guys sitting around ready to be hired. If they’ve been successful, the vast majority of candidates are currently employed by successful organizations. You’re most likely forced to pick an understudy from one of those successful organizations....but almost anyone will be better than Tom out of the starting gate.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(12-01-2019, 05:17 PM)Corriewf Wrote: Red green purple colors shapes triangle.. cat food!

+1
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!