Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So seriously, what the [BLEEP] happened? (Merged)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We were competitive in every game for the first half of the season.  Every single one except for maybe the Chiefs game.

We lost to good teams by single scores.

How the [BLEEP] did we become this awful?  Did Dareus mean that much to our defense?  Did Ramsey?

Our playcalling looked creative until London.  What the hell is happening now?  Why can't our receivers create separation?

I watch other teams a lot, and [BLEEP] they do without even thinking looks like agony for the Jaguars, and it's been this way for over a decade.  How?!
Lol, best thread title ever on here
4 - 8. That's what happened. No shot at the play off's. Bunch of coaches getting fired. A lot of players out there making business decisions in the event they need a new job next year.

Hard to get a job if you end up hurt.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(12-08-2019, 06:36 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]4 - 8. That's what happened. No shot at the play off's. Bunch of coaches getting fired. A lot of players out there making business decisions in the event they need a new job next year.

I mean what happened when we were 4-4?  4-5?
What good teams did we stay within 1 score of? We got blown out by the Chiefs and then we did keep the Saints with Teddy to one score. Other than that we played all bad teams.
(12-08-2019, 06:36 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2019, 06:36 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]4 - 8. That's what happened. No shot at the play off's. Bunch of coaches getting fired. A lot of players out there making business decisions in the event they need a new job next year.

I mean what happened when we were 4-4?  4-5?
Uncle Rico out.

Napoleon Dynamite in.

Team imploded after that. Momentum went down the pooper.

I don't really think we have much "talent" on this team. I know everyone likes Gardner but he's average in my opinion. Bortles looked good and even made the top 100 one year. I say we fire all the coaches and the FO and let them do what they want.
(12-08-2019, 06:41 PM)AlsJagsFan Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really think we have much "talent" on this team. I know everyone likes Gardner but he's average in my opinion. Bortles looked good and even made the top 100 one year. I say we fire all the coaches and the FO and let them do what they want.
No arguments from me. Team needs a culture shock. Worked for the 49ERS. Just need the right people in place. Actual football people who keep up with modern offensive and defensive schemes and know how to scout worth a damn.

We where never that good to begin with it shows now. We have below average talent across the roster and a lame duck coach
All of the front office should be fired pissed away 80 million guaranteed to 2 worthless QBs lol

(12-08-2019, 06:40 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]What good teams did we stay within 1 score of? We got blown out by the Chiefs and then we did keep the Saints with Teddy to one score. Other than that we played all bad teams.

Maybe go back and look at the schedule during that period? 

Team was in every single game vs good teams and beating bad teams. Now it's just get blown out vs every team. 

Marrone needs to go. Entire coaching staff can follow tbh. I'm still under the impressing the team has talent so "maybe" keep Caldwell - I mean every starting lb at this point is gone from the 17 team and they're all rookies now. But I still think a good coach has this lineup competitive. 

What a dumpster fire though. Holy crap this went south with benching Minshew after Texans loss. Probably doesn't really matter. It's the difference between a 7/8 win season or a 5/6 win team. Probably weren't making playoffs either way. 

Screw it. Blow it up.
We have made every bad decision possible. This team has chased every bad decision with bad spending and worse decisions. Slow to react and slower to do the right thing. All I wanted for years was development and something that points positively to the future. We have one fluke of a year that while enjoyable was not a look into future success.

Every bad team is playing better down the stretch. We are imploding on our implosion.
(12-08-2019, 06:40 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]What good teams did we stay within 1 score of? We got blown out by the Chiefs and then we did keep the Saints with Teddy to one score. Other than that we played all bad teams.

We're still playing bad teams and getting blown out by bad teams
We need Greg Roman as our next head coach
Both players and coaches probably spent more time this week talking to their agents than preparing for this game
(12-08-2019, 08:15 PM)jag2543 Wrote: [ -> ]We need Greg Roman as our next head coach
Only if Ozzie Newsome comes down here with him. Otherwise I am not so sure about that hire.

I think Borgonzi / Bieniemy or Paton / Stefanski need to be seriously taken into consideration here.

(12-08-2019, 06:53 PM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe go back and look at the schedule during that period? 

Team was in every single game vs good teams and beating bad teams. Now it's just get blown out vs every team. 

Marrone needs to go. Entire coaching staff can follow tbh. I'm still under the impressing the team has talent so "maybe" keep Caldwell - I mean every starting lb at this point is gone from the 17 team and they're all rookies now. But I still think a good coach has this lineup competitive. 

What a dumpster fire though. Holy crap this went south with benching Minshew after Texans loss. Probably doesn't really matter. It's the difference between a 7/8 win season or a 5/6 win team. Probably weren't making playoffs either way. 

Screw it. Blow it up.

I did. The Chiefs and Saints are good. One blew us out and the other was close only because their top 5 all time QB was injured. The Texans aren't good. The Titans are pretty good now, but not when we faced them with Mariota. Other than that it was horrible Broncos, Jets, Bengals...

So I don't know where the we stayed close with the good teams is coming from.
Front Office, Coaching, Scouting, waterboys, all players..

Try-outs to be held this week for replacement players!!!
The league is rigged. There really isnt any logical explanation. You don't see this kind of nonsense in college.
Remember when we were concentrating on defense first because that would allow us time to identify talent and build an offense? Yeah didn't work. We have no depth, people quit and forced their way out of town and we basically have pass rushers and one CB worth a spit.

I don't know how you can retain Ngakoui and why he would want to stay. We have holes everywhere.

If they don't create a clean break what can they possibly sell to us fans?
Pages: 1 2 3