Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags vs Raiders score?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Punching a few key points in my Flux Capacitor....

-Jags not playing well
-Jags don't travel well to west coast
-Gruden>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marrone
-Josh Jacobs playing vs Jags who can't stop the Run
-Raiders have slight playoff hopes while jags looking toward the offseason

It's not looking good..

Raiders 34 Jags 20
42-10 Raiders, they will run all over us.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd74dc73d935cc3d76c64...=giphy.gif]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I'm not saying this will happen,but its a tiny tiny tiny bit of hope for sunday.  

I recenttly read a article on jags on west coast. they have only 2 wins out of games out west,and those 2 wins were againest the raiders. 

am i saying they will win no,just its a slim slim possbillety. 

score Radiers 64 jags 10
31-13 Raiders

Josh Jacobs runs for 157 yards and 3 TD's and it doesn't help my fantasy team at all, because I already got knocked out in the first round of the playoffs last week. Ugh!
Let's Go Jaguars

NH3...
36-10
24-21 jags
[Image: las-vegas-raiders_find-that-logo3.png]    39           [Image: Silly+%5BBLEEP%5D.png]   22
55-9 mostly because I'll be in attendance with those hooligans. Should be great.
34 - 23

We'll be able to score OK but wont be able to stop the run....or pass.....or sneak.......or anything that Oakland do with the ball.
Raiders 34
Jaguars 16
Las Vegas Raiders - 55
London Jaguars - 17

Until Khan shows any emotion about this year's performance I am going to assume he's aiming to move away at some point.

Taking our hopes and dreams down like the Landing. Happy 25 years everybody.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12922206]
There's more games?
Jaguars are SO TOAST...raiders - a whole lot , jags - just a little  Cry

(12-12-2019, 03:34 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]55-9 mostly because I'll be in attendance with those hooligans. Should be great.

Watch yourself Senor ....it's Halloween year round there.
Just lose baby
I believe that this is the last game evar in Oaktown....first off, be safe, Fantástico. If things even suggest they might get crazy, get out, and look forward to another game at a different venue. I remember how crazy things were in Cleveland Municipal when the Browns left, they destroyed the stadium. You don't want to catch a piece of debris with your noggin!

Based on that, the home team is going to go all out to give the fans something to remember. Carr is one of those Jekyll and Hyde QBs, though, and can still hand us the game if he is not careful. In the end I think the quit in our squad wins out, and we pad the final score with some garbage time points. The game is much more lopsided than the 32-16 final appears.
Can the season just be over already?
Pages: 1 2 3 4