Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Raiders score?

Punching a few key points in my Flux Capacitor....

-Jags not playing well
-Jags don't travel well to west coast
-Gruden>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marrone
-Josh Jacobs playing vs Jags who can't stop the Run
-Raiders have slight playoff hopes while jags looking toward the offseason

It's not looking good..

Raiders 34 Jags 20
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

42-10 Raiders, they will run all over us.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd74dc73d935cc3d76c64...=giphy.gif]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

I'm not saying this will happen,but its a tiny tiny tiny bit of hope for sunday.  

I recenttly read a article on jags on west coast. they have only 2 wins out of games out west,and those 2 wins were againest the raiders. 

am i saying they will win no,just its a slim slim possbillety. 

score Radiers 64 jags 10

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

31-13 Raiders

Josh Jacobs runs for 157 yards and 3 TD's and it doesn't help my fantasy team at all, because I already got knocked out in the first round of the playoffs last week. Ugh!

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2019, 12:38 AM by NH3.)

Let's Go Jaguars

NH3...
"AZANE"

36-10

24-21 jags
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

[Image: las-vegas-raiders_find-that-logo3.png]    39           [Image: Silly+%5BBLEEP%5D.png]   22

55-9 mostly because I'll be in attendance with those hooligans. Should be great.

34 - 23

We'll be able to score OK but wont be able to stop the run....or pass.....or sneak.......or anything that Oakland do with the ball.

Raiders 34
Jaguars 16
'02

Las Vegas Raiders - 55
London Jaguars - 17

Until Khan shows any emotion about this year's performance I am going to assume he's aiming to move away at some point.

Taking our hopes and dreams down like the Landing. Happy 25 years everybody.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12922206]

There's more games?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Jaguars are SO TOAST...raiders - a whole lot , jags - just a little  Cry

(12-12-2019, 03:34 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: 55-9 mostly because I'll be in attendance with those hooligans. Should be great.

Watch yourself Senor ....it's Halloween year round there.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Just lose baby

I believe that this is the last game evar in Oaktown....first off, be safe, Fantástico. If things even suggest they might get crazy, get out, and look forward to another game at a different venue. I remember how crazy things were in Cleveland Municipal when the Browns left, they destroyed the stadium. You don't want to catch a piece of debris with your noggin!

Based on that, the home team is going to go all out to give the fans something to remember. Carr is one of those Jekyll and Hyde QBs, though, and can still hand us the game if he is not careful. In the end I think the quit in our squad wins out, and we pad the final score with some garbage time points. The game is much more lopsided than the 32-16 final appears.

Can the season just be over already?