Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ANALYSTS JUST NOTICED Something OFF ABOUT HILLARY’s OUTFIT LAST NIGHT – Do You See It? BUSTED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am not clicking that link Drifter. Clickbait bad!

That's not clickbait......

There's a photo of something hiding under Hilldebeast Coat

lol

did they use wireless mics?  the boxy thing at her belt level looks like a mic transmitter. could be a radio device though so she was getting fed answers. Bush was accused of wearing a backpack like thing so he was fed answers.

It is from "viralliberty.com". Any website with the word "viral" in it should be an automatic no-go.

it looks just like this

http://www.salon.com/2004/10/30/bulge_5/

No, but I did notice Donald sniffling a bunch.  Did he do a line of coke before the debate?  Or is it a more serious health problem?

Quote:No, but I did notice Donald sniffling a bunch.  Did he do a line of coke before the debate?  Or is it a more serious health problem?
Bwahahahaha....

awesome....

lies!

half truths!
Quote:Bwahahahaha....

awesome....

lies!

half truths!

Didn't realize a question could be a 'lie' or 'half-truth'. 

I'm sure you thought this was clever, but I'm also sure you thought Gus Bradley was a good coach.
Kane, he copied and pasted that from Howard Dean's twitter. HAHA

Quote:Didn't realize a question could be a 'lie' or 'half-truth'. 

I'm sure you thought this was clever, but I'm also sure you thought Gus Bradley was a good coach.
Hey hey....

no room for all that football talk in the politico forum.

Donald sniffling "a bunch" is a lie. or half truth.

since I deem a bunch to be more than 100.
I want a cough prevention machine.
"My candidate looked like an idiot, therefore your candidate cheated."

The only thing more pathetic and predictable than the debates themselves is the inevitable "my candidate DOMINATED the first 30 seconds" and "the other guy was wearing a wire!" [BLEEP]. It's all a dog and pony show. Just accept that. It's all a dog and pony show. The only winners of last night's debate were the candidates that stayed home.

This is sad. Trump lost the debate. Blaming the Mic or whatever accusation this is just proves you know your guy is on the ropes. Childish...
It was her top secret snifflemaker.
Quote:No, but I did notice Donald sniffling a bunch.  Did he do a line of coke before the debate? Or is it a more serious health problem?

LOL I read a hilarious article this morning about the Internet exploding with people talking about Trump's sniffles instead of anything he said.
Quote:No, but I did notice Donald sniffling a bunch.  Did he do a line of coke before the debate?  Or is it a more serious health problem?
I noticed that too.  He came out on fire for the 1st 30 minutes of the debate and had Hillary on her heals.  He then lost focus and was rambling while breaking out in in a sweat.  That was curious.
Quote:I noticed that too. He came out on fire for the 1st 30 minutes of the debate and had Hillary on her heals. He then lost focus and was rambling while breaking out in in a sweat. That was curious.

It's clear one of these candidates doesn't have the stamina to stand up and think coherently for 90 minutes.
Quote:Didn't realize a question could be a 'lie' or 'half-truth'. 

He still does.
Pages: 1 2 3