Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ANALYSTS JUST NOTICED Something OFF ABOUT HILLARY’s OUTFIT LAST NIGHT – Do You See It? BUSTED!

ANALYSTS JUST NOTICED Something OFF ABOUT HILLARY’s OUTFIT LAST NIGHT – Do You See It? BUSTED!!!

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I am not clicking that link Drifter. Clickbait bad!

That's not clickbait......

There's a photo of something hiding under Hilldebeast Coat

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

lol

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2016, 03:47 PM by badger.)

did they use wireless mics?  the boxy thing at her belt level looks like a mic transmitter. could be a radio device though so she was getting fed answers. Bush was accused of wearing a backpack like thing so he was fed answers.

It is from "viralliberty.com". Any website with the word "viral" in it should be an automatic no-go.

it looks just like this

http://www.salon.com/2004/10/30/bulge_5/

No, but I did notice Donald sniffling a bunch.  Did he do a line of coke before the debate?  Or is it a more serious health problem?

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:No, but I did notice Donald sniffling a bunch.  Did he do a line of coke before the debate?  Or is it a more serious health problem?
Bwahahahaha....

awesome....

lies!

half truths!

Quote:Bwahahahaha....

awesome....

lies!

half truths!

Didn't realize a question could be a 'lie' or 'half-truth'. 

I'm sure you thought this was clever, but I'm also sure you thought Gus Bradley was a good coach.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Kane, he copied and pasted that from Howard Dean's twitter. HAHA

Quote:Didn't realize a question could be a 'lie' or 'half-truth'. 

I'm sure you thought this was clever, but I'm also sure you thought Gus Bradley was a good coach.
Hey hey....

no room for all that football talk in the politico forum.

Donald sniffling "a bunch" is a lie. or half truth.

since I deem a bunch to be more than 100.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2016, 04:36 PM by Indy2Jax.)

I want a cough prevention machine.

"My candidate looked like an idiot, therefore your candidate cheated."

The only thing more pathetic and predictable than the debates themselves is the inevitable "my candidate DOMINATED the first 30 seconds" and "the other guy was wearing a wire!" [BLEEP]. It's all a dog and pony show. Just accept that. It's all a dog and pony show. The only winners of last night's debate were the candidates that stayed home.

This is sad. Trump lost the debate. Blaming the Mic or whatever accusation this is just proves you know your guy is on the ropes. Childish...

It was her top secret snifflemaker.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:No, but I did notice Donald sniffling a bunch.  Did he do a line of coke before the debate? Or is it a more serious health problem?

LOL I read a hilarious article this morning about the Internet exploding with people talking about Trump's sniffles instead of anything he said.

Quote:No, but I did notice Donald sniffling a bunch.  Did he do a line of coke before the debate?  Or is it a more serious health problem?
I noticed that too.  He came out on fire for the 1st 30 minutes of the debate and had Hillary on her heals.  He then lost focus and was rambling while breaking out in in a sweat.  That was curious.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:I noticed that too. He came out on fire for the 1st 30 minutes of the debate and had Hillary on her heals. He then lost focus and was rambling while breaking out in in a sweat. That was curious.

It's clear one of these candidates doesn't have the stamina to stand up and think coherently for 90 minutes.

Quote:Didn't realize a question could be a 'lie' or 'half-truth'. 

He still does.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato