Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Billionaires Donate to Hillary 20-to-1 over Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Pretty amazing when you think about it. Does Bernie Sanders not see an issue with this? What about all her working-class supporters? What happened to getting big money out of politics?

She represents the new world order, control over the masses, corporate oligarchy, and the plebs eat it up.

Clinton Cash: Billionaires Donate to Hillary 20-to-1 over Trump

im SHOCKED

Maybe they're just like the millions of other who just think he is a Richard. And he clearly is. Believe me.
Quote:Maybe they're just like the millions of other who just think he is a Richard. And he clearly is. Believe me.

Denial is also a river in Egypt.
Don keeps bragging he is a billionaire - so most probably assumed he simply doesn't need any more money...
Quote:Denial is also a river in Egypt.

There is nothing you could say to convince me he is not a complete and total dick.
Quote:There is nothing you could say to convince me he is not a complete and total [BAD WORD REMOVED].

That is apparent in your name calling.
On the topic of campaign contributions ......

The fact that the Koch brothers aren't giving a dime to Trump is extremely interesting.

Question:  If Trump wins, does he pull out his little notebook and indirectly go after those that spurned him?

He can dish it out. He can take it. The guy is a bully who calls anyone who disagrees with him a liar or ignorant. So when newspapers who haven't endorsed a Democrat in a hundred years endorse Hillary, they are liberal shills or unreliable media outlets out to get him. Every newspaper in America outside of the Santa Barbara Press, the National Enquirer (tremendous media source), the New York Observer and the New York Post is endorsing Hillary. This includes the Arizona Republic which hasn't endorsed a Democrat in 126 years and the Houston Chronicle which is the most conservative newspaper in Texas.
Follow the money. It's as simple as that. If Hillary wins the US is completely for sale like it has been during the Obama regime. Wikileaks hinted at this and I can only assume more information will be made available on paid for play politics the dems have now become and fully embraced.
Maybe with all the donations that witch won't need to steal the White House china if she ends up living there again. That is how petty that woman is. A pure and simple thief. She is a criminal who's support has always, is currently and forever will be for sale to the highest bidder. If billionaires want her elected it is simply because she has promised them something tangible in return, it's what she does, always has been going back 40 years.

Lol... she's the thief.
Quote:Lol... she's the thief.
Nothing really funny about it but yeah, she is a common thief.
Just don't look at Trump's charities, campaign management, tax records, lawsuits for non-payment, etc.
Thief, liar, war criminal, mishandles classified information, directs her subordinates to break the law, murder for hire, I know I'm leaving other stuff out.

Quote:Just don't look at Trump's charities, campaign management, tax records, lawsuits for non-payment, etc.
I think I am starting to think this Shrillary thing might be a good deal. I have been wanting a position as the ambassador to Jamaica. I have a few bucks saved and I see the Clinton Foundation is still open for business Hmmmmmmm?

Oh yeah forgot, "Shrillary.. listen to me carefully, I said Jamaica, not Libya, appreciate it. I don't want to hear any of this I don't recall crap."
Quote:Don keeps bragging he is a billionaire - so most probably assumed he simply doesn't need any more money...

He has donated to the Clintons as well. And I'm sure he'd say " that makes me smart"
His tax returns once released will show he is not worth nearly as much as he claims he is. He places an inflated value on the "Trump" brand name. We'll see soon enough how far off the actual math is from what his mouth claims.
Quote:His tax returns once released will show he is not worth nearly as much as he claims he is. He places an inflated value on the "Trump" brand name. We'll see soon enough how far off the actual math is from what his mouth claims.

I have a question. Do YOUR tax returns show how much you are worth? Please answer this question.

Some of your comments make me question if you are employed or have ever earned a paycheck. 

Quote:Maybe they're just like the millions of other who just think he is a Richard. And he clearly is. Believe me.
Didn't realize being a nice guy was a requirement to hold the office.  If that's the case, Hillary is a monumentally huge female dog.  Believe me.
Pages: 1 2 3