Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Our 2020 Season opponents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jaguars Home: Colts, Texans, Titans, Steelers, Browns, Bears, Lions, Dolphins

Away: Colts, Texans, Titans, Ravens, Bengals, Vikings, Packers, Chargers

The 2020 regular season will kick off on Thursday, Sept. 10, and end after Week 17 is played on Jan. 2, 2021.

The 2020 NFL season will conclude on Feb. 7, 2021, at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, where the NFC champion and AFC champion will meet in Super Bowl LV.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-...z-DFZ68QgA
AFC North and NFC North. Tough teams there on paper.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
2020 gonna be a long season.......
or very short... depending how you look at it and how the scheduling works out lol
Away: Ravens, Vikings, Packers - ugh.
(12-30-2019, 02:23 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Jaguars Home: Colts, Texans, Titans, Steelers, Browns, Bears, Lions, Dolphins
I hope Shad doesn't let the NFL move the Jags-Steelers home game to London.   The Jags-Lions game in London would make most sense since it's an NFC opponent.
(12-30-2019, 05:45 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2019, 02:23 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Jaguars Home: Colts, Texans, Titans, Steelers, Browns, Bears, Lions, Dolphins
I hope Shad doesn't let the NFL move the Jags-Steelers home game to London.   The Jags-Lions game in London would make most sense since it's an NFC opponent.

How about the dolphins game.  I could care less about them and would much prefer the rest in duval.  I'm hyped for the bears game since my woman is from the chi and thats all i get to hear about for non jags nfl news.
Thinking about going to the game in Green Bay. I’ve got a buddy that lives in Milwaukee. Would be awesome to see Lambeau field one time.
(12-30-2019, 05:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Away: Ravens, Vikings, Packers - ugh.

The gauntlet.
EZ schedule after we darft BAKE players Big GrinDDDD
Looking at it today i see a 4 win season.
Yeah, I'm thinking it'll be difficult reaching 5 or six wins next year. Would love to be wrong though
I don't see how this is a given to be a 'tough' schedule.  It's dumb to speculate on what teams are going to be like next year anyway.  

Yeah, there's some tough teams.  But Browns, Bengals, Bears, Lions, Colts (no QB), Steelers (quite possibly no QB), Chargers (see Steelers), and Dolphins are all nothing special.
(12-31-2019, 10:31 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see how this is a given to be a 'tough' schedule.  It's dumb to speculate on what teams are going to be like next year anyway.  

Yeah, there's some tough teams.  But Browns, Bengals, Bears, Lions, Colts (no QB), Steelers (quite possibly no QB), Chargers (see Steelers), and Dolphins are all nothing special.

Thats 8 wins, ijs.  I'm just watching the overreactions that happen yearly around here when the opponents are revealed.