Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Our 2020 Season opponents

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2019, 02:26 PM by The Drifter.)

Jaguars Home: Colts, Texans, Titans, Steelers, Browns, Bears, Lions, Dolphins

Away: Colts, Texans, Titans, Ravens, Bengals, Vikings, Packers, Chargers

The 2020 regular season will kick off on Thursday, Sept. 10, and end after Week 17 is played on Jan. 2, 2021.

The 2020 NFL season will conclude on Feb. 7, 2021, at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, where the NFC champion and AFC champion will meet in Super Bowl LV.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-...z-DFZ68QgA
Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

AFC North and NFC North. Tough teams there on paper.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

2020 gonna be a long season.......
or very short... depending how you look at it and how the scheduling works out lol

Away: Ravens, Vikings, Packers - ugh.

(12-30-2019, 02:23 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Jaguars Home: Colts, Texans, Titans, Steelers, Browns, Bears, Lions, Dolphins
I hope Shad doesn't let the NFL move the Jags-Steelers home game to London.   The Jags-Lions game in London would make most sense since it's an NFC opponent.

(12-30-2019, 05:45 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(12-30-2019, 02:23 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Jaguars Home: Colts, Texans, Titans, Steelers, Browns, Bears, Lions, Dolphins
I hope Shad doesn't let the NFL move the Jags-Steelers home game to London.   The Jags-Lions game in London would make most sense since it's an NFC opponent.

How about the dolphins game.  I could care less about them and would much prefer the rest in duval.  I'm hyped for the bears game since my woman is from the chi and thats all i get to hear about for non jags nfl news.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Thinking about going to the game in Green Bay. I’ve got a buddy that lives in Milwaukee. Would be awesome to see Lambeau field one time.

(12-30-2019, 05:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Away: Ravens, Vikings, Packers - ugh.

The gauntlet.

EZ schedule after we darft BAKE players Big GrinDDDD

Looking at it today i see a 4 win season.

Yeah, I'm thinking it'll be difficult reaching 5 or six wins next year. Would love to be wrong though

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2019, 10:31 AM by RicoTx.)

I don't see how this is a given to be a 'tough' schedule.  It's dumb to speculate on what teams are going to be like next year anyway.  

Yeah, there's some tough teams.  But Browns, Bengals, Bears, Lions, Colts (no QB), Steelers (quite possibly no QB), Chargers (see Steelers), and Dolphins are all nothing special.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-31-2019, 10:31 AM)Rico Wrote: I don't see how this is a given to be a 'tough' schedule.  It's dumb to speculate on what teams are going to be like next year anyway.  

Yeah, there's some tough teams.  But Browns, Bengals, Bears, Lions, Colts (no QB), Steelers (quite possibly no QB), Chargers (see Steelers), and Dolphins are all nothing special.

Thats 8 wins, ijs.  I'm just watching the overreactions that happen yearly around here when the opponents are revealed.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.