Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy New Year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Despite the crappy season the Jaguars have had, and the fact most people disagree with the decision to retain Caldwell, Marrone, et al. we can hopefully face the new year with optimism and, dare I say, hope. So seeing as it's already 2020 over here, I wish you all a Happy and Fortuitous New Year.
Happy New Year everyone.  Smile I hope everyone and the Jags have a good 2020.
Happy New Year to all of you from the state of Tennessee. Go Jags.
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year, all!
Happy New Year!!! Thanks for all that make this board happen. I'm not much of a social media person so this site really collects the content I appreciate. Thanks all.
(12-31-2019, 07:08 PM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]Despite the crappy season the Jaguars have had, and the fact most people disagree with the decision to retain Caldwell, Marrone, et al. we can hopefully face the new year with optimism and, dare I say, hope. So seeing as it's already 2020 over here, I wish you all a Happy and Fortuitous New Year.

Back at ya, DF.

Happy New Year everyone. Here's to good fortunes for the Jaguars. But most importantly, I wish good health to all.
Happy New Year
Happy new years to everyone.

Throughout all of the [BLEEP] that this fanbase has to deal with, if I'm to suffer for the incompetence of the front office, at least I get to do it in fun and amusing company!
Happy New Year from Ohio!
Happy New Year from Massachusetts, Maine and St. Augustine.

2020 golf resolution: hit it better, not harder.
Happy new year.  theres somethign i been telling people in my liffe to as well the last few years. its this . 

Watch the year my dad,and i get to go to Alaska,and do this tour the jaguars will win the super bowl in the same year.

its very possbille 1 is already a reailty.. We are going this march in 2020,already got tour booked,and all. 

so there is our hope for the Jaguars this  year.
Happy New Year from France  Wink
Happy new beers!
Much like the franchise, new year brings more of the same.

whoop. de. do.

One positive note, should be done with student loans this year. Not gonna spend the saved funds on season tix, tho, sorry.
Hope everyone is off to a good start in 2020.