Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Happy New Year!

Despite the crappy season the Jaguars have had, and the fact most people disagree with the decision to retain Caldwell, Marrone, et al. we can hopefully face the new year with optimism and, dare I say, hope. So seeing as it's already 2020 over here, I wish you all a Happy and Fortuitous New Year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Happy New Year everyone.  Smile I hope everyone and the Jags have a good 2020.

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2019, 07:21 PM by Brett.)

Happy New Year to all of you from the state of Tennessee. Go Jags.

Happy New Year!
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Happy New Year, all!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Happy New Year!!! Thanks for all that make this board happen. I'm not much of a social media person so this site really collects the content I appreciate. Thanks all.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(12-31-2019, 07:08 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Despite the crappy season the Jaguars have had, and the fact most people disagree with the decision to retain Caldwell, Marrone, et al. we can hopefully face the new year with optimism and, dare I say, hope. So seeing as it's already 2020 over here, I wish you all a Happy and Fortuitous New Year.

Back at ya, DF.

Happy New Year everyone. Here's to good fortunes for the Jaguars. But most importantly, I wish good health to all.

Happy New Year

Happy new years to everyone.

Throughout all of the [BLEEP] that this fanbase has to deal with, if I'm to suffer for the incompetence of the front office, at least I get to do it in fun and amusing company!

Happy New Year from Ohio!

Happy New Year from Massachusetts, Maine and St. Augustine.

2020 golf resolution: hit it better, not harder.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Happy new year.  theres somethign i been telling people in my liffe to as well the last few years. its this . 

Watch the year my dad,and i get to go to Alaska,and do this tour the jaguars will win the super bowl in the same year.

its very possbille 1 is already a reailty.. We are going this march in 2020,already got tour booked,and all. 

so there is our hope for the Jaguars this  year.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Happy New Year from France  Wink

Happy new beers!

Much like the franchise, new year brings more of the same.

whoop. de. do.

One positive note, should be done with student loans this year. Not gonna spend the saved funds on season tix, tho, sorry.

Hope everyone is off to a good start in 2020.