Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: serve it up(not real crow)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first of all when people say they will take thier crow,its a expersion people use when they admit they were wrong aout something espaissley in sports.  please rember when one says ill  eat my crow now,its a 

expression no one realy eats a crow.   I said i would before the season started so here i am.  I told you all jags would go 4-12  they went 6-10   they won 2 more games then i expected,still a loseing record.

anyways i was wrong about 4-12 so im here to get my grow served.
[Image: 91adf9ee5d31f493fed4b06a6062bcf0.gif]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I have always found the taste of crow to be comparable to Bald Eagle or Manatee.
I need a dose too. I picked them to win 10 so you were closer than me.
(01-01-2020, 06:59 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]first of all when people say they will take thier crow,its a expersion people use when they admit they were wrong aout something espaissley in sports.  please rember when one says ill  eat my crow now,its a 

expression no one realy eats a crow.   I said i would before the season started so here i am.  I told you all jags would go 4-12  they went 6-10   they won 2 more games then i expected,still a loseing record.

I said 7-9 IIRC, so I blame Coughlin for forcing Foles back into the lineup and not making me the resident Nostradamus.
[Image: 1000x-1.jpg]
(01-01-2020, 06:59 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]first of all when people say they will take thier crow,its a expersion people use when they admit they were wrong aout something espaissley in sports.  please rember when one says ill  eat my crow now,its a 

I think you were close enough to not have to eat any crow.  You had the right idea.
I am going to shoot and eat a crow tonight too Wolf. My prediction was 9-7
Just curious, where do you guys get your crow to eat from? The woods or like a general marketplace? Asking for a friend.
.[Image: chickfila-outdoor-hed-2016.png]
(01-02-2020, 03:44 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious, where do you guys get your crow to eat from? The woods or like a general marketplace? Asking for a friend.

I shoot them in my backyard.
(01-02-2020, 03:44 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious, where do you guys get your crow to eat from? The woods or like a general marketplace? Asking for a friend.

I only eat organic, free-range crow from Whole Foods.
I hhad said 4-12 in offseason,and jags went 6-10.  jags had 2 wins handed to them but they are still 2 more wins then i though they would have.
Make sure the crow is cooked to the proper temperature to avoid and possibility of bacteria.