Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
serve it up(not real crow)

first of all when people say they will take thier crow,its a expersion people use when they admit they were wrong aout something espaissley in sports.  please rember when one says ill  eat my crow now,its a 

expression no one realy eats a crow.   I said i would before the season started so here i am.  I told you all jags would go 4-12  they went 6-10   they won 2 more games then i expected,still a loseing record.

anyways i was wrong about 4-12 so im here to get my grow served.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: 91adf9ee5d31f493fed4b06a6062bcf0.gif]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I have always found the taste of crow to be comparable to Bald Eagle or Manatee.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I need a dose too. I picked them to win 10 so you were closer than me.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(01-01-2020, 06:59 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: first of all when people say they will take thier crow,its a expersion people use when they admit they were wrong aout something espaissley in sports.  please rember when one says ill  eat my crow now,its a 

expression no one realy eats a crow.   I said i would before the season started so here i am.  I told you all jags would go 4-12  they went 6-10   they won 2 more games then i expected,still a loseing record.

I said 7-9 IIRC, so I blame Coughlin for forcing Foles back into the lineup and not making me the resident Nostradamus.

[Image: 1000x-1.jpg]

(01-01-2020, 06:59 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: first of all when people say they will take thier crow,its a expersion people use when they admit they were wrong aout something espaissley in sports.  please rember when one says ill  eat my crow now,its a 

I think you were close enough to not have to eat any crow.  You had the right idea.

I am going to shoot and eat a crow tonight too Wolf. My prediction was 9-7

Just curious, where do you guys get your crow to eat from? The woods or like a general marketplace? Asking for a friend.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2020, 03:47 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

.[Image: chickfila-outdoor-hed-2016.png]

(01-02-2020, 03:44 PM)Brett Wrote: Just curious, where do you guys get your crow to eat from? The woods or like a general marketplace? Asking for a friend.

I shoot them in my backyard.

(01-02-2020, 03:44 PM)Brett Wrote: Just curious, where do you guys get your crow to eat from? The woods or like a general marketplace? Asking for a friend.

I only eat organic, free-range crow from Whole Foods.

I hhad said 4-12 in offseason,and jags went 6-10.  jags had 2 wins handed to them but they are still 2 more wins then i though they would have.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Make sure the crow is cooked to the proper temperature to avoid and possibility of bacteria.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]