Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Any Unique things you've done to show your fandom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Curious what all things people have done to show their fandom to the team. Maybe named pets, kids, gotten tattoos, painted your car, themed a room etc? include any pics if you have them. 

I named my son Jaxson when he was born in 2009. Nothing too spectacular. He does hate the fact that theres never anything with his name on it like key chains and what not. So i always have to get stuff custom made lol 

PS. Work is very slow and I'm bored, hense all the posts. Isn't gonna hurt us to share some fun in our lives with this pandemic making it difficult to enjoy most activities.
I bought tickets.
I have a live jaguar roaming in the back yard.
I attend The Roar tryouts.
I tried to buy the team from Wayne.  But shad’s offer was more appetizing  than my offer of one year of free lawn maintenance.

Oh, and I signed up on this forum.  I guess you could call me a “Super Fan”
(03-27-2020, 10:37 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I attend The Roar tryouts.

Not since the restraining order was issued.
(03-27-2020, 11:51 AM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]

So it's HIS fault they moved them indoors. Man, I used to love sitting there in bushes watching them with my binocu-------

Never mind.  Cry
I started a big cat zoo, annointed myself The Jaguar King, and paid someone to kill that [BLEEP] Carole Baskin.

You call it a restraining order, I call it social distancing.
I shot a dude in the legs with rock salt trying to steal my Jaguar mailbox.
LOL, you all crack me up sometimes.

On a serious note as it relates to the OP I had named two of my dogs Freddy and Nikki (after Fred Taylor and Nick Sorneson).  Sadly both dogs have gone to doggy heaven.

We also got a Bengal cat (looks like a Jaguar with teal eyes) a few years ago that we named Jaylyn after you-know-who.  This isn't an actual picture of her but she looks just like this.

[Image: file_2706_bengal-cat-breed-picture.jpg]

Psh. You sound like my PO. 

Whatever.
Spray painted a stolen bike teal and gold.
(03-27-2020, 01:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2020, 11:51 AM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]Not since the restraining order was issued.

Psh. You sound like my PO. 

Whatever.

Social distancing is pretty easy when you’re used to being on house arrest, I’d imagine.  That also explains that telescope you spoke about before.  Maybe you can give us some tips to make the time go by.
(03-27-2020, 02:34 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2020, 01:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Psh. You sound like my PO. 

Whatever.

Social distancing is pretty easy when you’re used to being on house arrest, I’d imagine.  That also explains that telescope you spoke about before.  Maybe you can give us some tips to make the time go by.

He passes the time trying to figure out how to unlock it.

[Image: ank1.jpg]
You mean besides admitting to people I’m actually a fan? Laughing
(03-27-2020, 06:26 PM)OBchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]You mean besides admitting to people I’m actually a fan? Laughing

I just save that for confessional purposes.  Say a few.. and I’m forgiven.

(03-27-2020, 01:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, you all crack me up sometimes.

On a serious note as it relates to the OP I had named two of my dogs Freddy and Nikki (after Fred Taylor and Nick Sorneson).  Sadly both dogs have gone to doggy heaven.

We also got a Bengal cat (looks like a Jaguar with teal eyes) a few years ago that we named Jaylyn after you-know-who.  This isn't an actual picture of her but she looks just like this.

[Image: file_2706_bengal-cat-breed-picture.jpg]

I’m not a cat person.  But my wife is.  The bengal is one of the few I’d agree to, that or those cats that look straight from the jungle and are a foot and a half tall or more.  They cost a bunch which is why we don’t have one. I think I’d actually want one of those.   Their name eludes me.  But they seem pretty cool.  As long as they don’t make my pit bull dinner.
Savanah cats! That’s their name
Mixed a custom bag of M&Ms in Jaguars colors once.
(03-27-2020, 05:43 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2020, 02:34 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Social distancing is pretty easy when you’re used to being on house arrest, I’d imagine.  That also explains that telescope you spoke about before.  Maybe you can give us some tips to make the time go by.

He passes the time trying to figure out how to unlock it.

[Image: ank1.jpg]

Yeah..naw. I know a guy.
Pages: 1 2