Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Any Unique things you've done to show your fandom?

Curious what all things people have done to show their fandom to the team. Maybe named pets, kids, gotten tattoos, painted your car, themed a room etc? include any pics if you have them. 

I named my son Jaxson when he was born in 2009. Nothing too spectacular. He does hate the fact that theres never anything with his name on it like key chains and what not. So i always have to get stuff custom made lol 

PS. Work is very slow and I'm bored, hense all the posts. Isn't gonna hurt us to share some fun in our lives with this pandemic making it difficult to enjoy most activities.
In Dougie I Trust!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I bought tickets.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I have a live jaguar roaming in the back yard.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I attend The Roar tryouts.

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2020, 10:54 AM by Jags.)

I tried to buy the team from Wayne.  But shad’s offer was more appetizing  than my offer of one year of free lawn maintenance.

Oh, and I signed up on this forum.  I guess you could call me a “Super Fan”

(03-27-2020, 10:37 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I attend The Roar tryouts.

Not since the restraining order was issued.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(03-27-2020, 11:51 AM)FBT Wrote:

So it's HIS fault they moved them indoors. Man, I used to love sitting there in bushes watching them with my binocu-------

Never mind.  Cry
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I started a big cat zoo, annointed myself The Jaguar King, and paid someone to kill that [BLEEP] Carole Baskin.

You call it a restraining order, I call it social distancing.

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2020, 12:49 PM by Jagwired.)

I shot a dude in the legs with rock salt trying to steal my Jaguar mailbox.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

LOL, you all crack me up sometimes.

On a serious note as it relates to the OP I had named two of my dogs Freddy and Nikki (after Fred Taylor and Nick Sorneson).  Sadly both dogs have gone to doggy heaven.

We also got a Bengal cat (looks like a Jaguar with teal eyes) a few years ago that we named Jaylyn after you-know-who.  This isn't an actual picture of her but she looks just like this.

[Image: file_2706_bengal-cat-breed-picture.jpg]

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Psh. You sound like my PO. 

Whatever.

Spray painted a stolen bike teal and gold.

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2020, 02:36 PM by Jags.)

(03-27-2020, 01:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 11:51 AM)FBT Wrote: Not since the restraining order was issued.

Psh. You sound like my PO. 

Whatever.

Social distancing is pretty easy when you’re used to being on house arrest, I’d imagine.  That also explains that telescope you spoke about before.  Maybe you can give us some tips to make the time go by.

(03-27-2020, 02:34 PM)Jags Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 01:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Psh. You sound like my PO. 

Whatever.

Social distancing is pretty easy when you’re used to being on house arrest, I’d imagine.  That also explains that telescope you spoke about before.  Maybe you can give us some tips to make the time go by.

He passes the time trying to figure out how to unlock it.

[Image: ank1.jpg]
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

You mean besides admitting to people I’m actually a fan? Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2020, 06:53 PM by Jags.)

(03-27-2020, 06:26 PM)OBchbunnie4 Wrote: You mean besides admitting to people I’m actually a fan? Laughing

I just save that for confessional purposes.  Say a few.. and I’m forgiven.

(03-27-2020, 01:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL, you all crack me up sometimes.

On a serious note as it relates to the OP I had named two of my dogs Freddy and Nikki (after Fred Taylor and Nick Sorneson).  Sadly both dogs have gone to doggy heaven.

We also got a Bengal cat (looks like a Jaguar with teal eyes) a few years ago that we named Jaylyn after you-know-who.  This isn't an actual picture of her but she looks just like this.

[Image: file_2706_bengal-cat-breed-picture.jpg]

I’m not a cat person.  But my wife is.  The bengal is one of the few I’d agree to, that or those cats that look straight from the jungle and are a foot and a half tall or more.  They cost a bunch which is why we don’t have one. I think I’d actually want one of those.   Their name eludes me.  But they seem pretty cool.  As long as they don’t make my pit bull dinner.

Savanah cats! That’s their name

Mixed a custom bag of M&Ms in Jaguars colors once.

(03-27-2020, 05:43 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 02:34 PM)Jags Wrote: Social distancing is pretty easy when you’re used to being on house arrest, I’d imagine.  That also explains that telescope you spoke about before.  Maybe you can give us some tips to make the time go by.

He passes the time trying to figure out how to unlock it.

[Image: ank1.jpg]

Yeah..naw. I know a guy.