Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How Do We Feel About This Pic Now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: jags1_crop_north.png?h=533&w=800&q=70&cr...crop_y=top]
I feel we were ahead of the times. Practicing social distancing before it was cool.
I feel much better now that Bobblehead isn't around.
Dave Caldwell stinks and can't believe he is getting a second chance to ruin this team... becasuejaguars
I feel like they were probably about to talk privately with Khan or something. Otherwise no excuse to be sitting on the same side of the table like that.
(03-27-2020, 11:08 AM)rufftime Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like they were probably about to talk privately with Khan or something.  Otherwise no excuse to be sitting on the same side of the table like that.

They had already said this was taken well before the draft actually started.
(03-27-2020, 11:09 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2020, 11:08 AM)rufftime Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like they were probably about to talk privately with Khan or something.  Otherwise no excuse to be sitting on the same side of the table like that.

They had already said this was taken well before the draft actually started.

Bingo!  

How do I feel about this pic now?  The same as I did when it came out years ago.  Who cares?
They were obviously going with a BPA strategy, which eliminates the need for a "board".  All they had was a list of names, numbered 1-256.  With this innovate technique, a GM can simply cross off the names taken by other teams and circle his own.  Each pick takes just a few seconds.  The reason we were on the clock so long was because they went out for barbeque and Gus forgot to bring the list.
Bradley giving an impassioned speech to air and Caldwell picking his nose. Seems legit.
My reaction to the picture is to wonder why the other teams needed so many people in the room. The board is set, you should always be picking whoever is at the top of it unless you're working a trade, and if Caldwell is the one making all of those decisions then what are the other people there for?
How do I feel about the picture?  Who cares?  Somebody must have been really triggered to come up with something like that.
Seeing Gus Bradley gives me facial tics.

Everyone else had burritos for lunch and were away having a blow out at the time of the pic. Only explanation I can come up with.
(03-27-2020, 12:25 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]They were obviously going with a BPA strategy, which eliminates the need for a "board".  All they had was a list of names, numbered 1-256.  With this innovate technique, a GM can simply cross off the names taken by other teams and circle his own.  Each pick takes just a few seconds.  The reason we were on the clock so long was because they went out for barbeque ice cream and Gus forgot to bring the list.

FTFY.
(03-27-2020, 01:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing Gus Bradley gives me facial tics.

Did you say tics? How about some tic tacs?!?! Tic tacs are like sprinkles! Sprinkles for everyone!

Ice cream with sprinkles! I scream DO YOUR JOB!!!!1!!!!one!1!!11!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
It's good. To reduuce the spoilers or leakers. You know how toxic leakers are for their 15 minutes of fame.
(03-27-2020, 03:33 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ][Image: giphy.gif]

I mean really there are plenty of sprinkles for everyone!!!
I am envious of the clean tables.

If I start any project, the clutter is so very, very real.

Even when I go bonkers about cleaning up the clutter, the surfaces remain cluttered by specific piles of "keep" items.
Pages: 1 2