Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How Do We Feel About This Pic Now?

[Image: jags1_crop_north.png?h=533&w=800&q=70&cr...crop_y=top]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I feel we were ahead of the times. Practicing social distancing before it was cool.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

I feel much better now that Bobblehead isn't around.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Dave Caldwell stinks and can't believe he is getting a second chance to ruin this team... becasuejaguars
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I feel like they were probably about to talk privately with Khan or something. Otherwise no excuse to be sitting on the same side of the table like that.

(03-27-2020, 11:08 AM)rufftime Wrote: I feel like they were probably about to talk privately with Khan or something.  Otherwise no excuse to be sitting on the same side of the table like that.

They had already said this was taken well before the draft actually started.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-27-2020, 11:09 AM)Rico Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 11:08 AM)rufftime Wrote: I feel like they were probably about to talk privately with Khan or something.  Otherwise no excuse to be sitting on the same side of the table like that.

They had already said this was taken well before the draft actually started.

Bingo!  

How do I feel about this pic now?  The same as I did when it came out years ago.  Who cares?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

They were obviously going with a BPA strategy, which eliminates the need for a "board".  All they had was a list of names, numbered 1-256.  With this innovate technique, a GM can simply cross off the names taken by other teams and circle his own.  Each pick takes just a few seconds.  The reason we were on the clock so long was because they went out for barbeque and Gus forgot to bring the list.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Bradley giving an impassioned speech to air and Caldwell picking his nose. Seems legit.

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2020, 01:04 PM by SeldomRite.)

My reaction to the picture is to wonder why the other teams needed so many people in the room. The board is set, you should always be picking whoever is at the top of it unless you're working a trade, and if Caldwell is the one making all of those decisions then what are the other people there for?

How do I feel about the picture?  Who cares?  Somebody must have been really triggered to come up with something like that.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Seeing Gus Bradley gives me facial tics.

Everyone else had burritos for lunch and were away having a blow out at the time of the pic. Only explanation I can come up with.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(03-27-2020, 12:25 PM)Sneakers Wrote: They were obviously going with a BPA strategy, which eliminates the need for a "board".  All they had was a list of names, numbered 1-256.  With this innovate technique, a GM can simply cross off the names taken by other teams and circle his own.  Each pick takes just a few seconds.  The reason we were on the clock so long was because they went out for barbeque ice cream and Gus forgot to bring the list.

FTFY.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-27-2020, 01:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Seeing Gus Bradley gives me facial tics.

Did you say tics? How about some tic tacs?!?! Tic tacs are like sprinkles! Sprinkles for everyone!

Ice cream with sprinkles! I scream DO YOUR JOB!!!!1!!!!one!1!!11!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

It's good. To reduuce the spoilers or leakers. You know how toxic leakers are for their 15 minutes of fame.

(03-27-2020, 03:33 PM)Kane Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

I mean really there are plenty of sprinkles for everyone!!!

I am envious of the clean tables.

If I start any project, the clutter is so very, very real.

Even when I go bonkers about cleaning up the clutter, the surfaces remain cluttered by specific piles of "keep" items.