Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Mask Sex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody have mask sex yet? How was it? Asking for a friend. A musician.
These are two of my favorite go to's.

[Image: slipknot.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&crop=0...=720%2C379]
Does blindfolded count?
Do you have to have another participant other than yourself?
only if it’s a “butter face”
I've never had sex with a mask. I guess sit depends on if it's smooth.
Wait are we talking like The Masked Singer? Where you....then you try to guess who?
What the Hell did I just click on?

(04-21-2020, 12:09 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]These are two of my favorite go to's.

[Image: slipknot.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&crop=0...=720%2C379]

Nice...... Corey Taylor and Chris Fehn. My favorite band.
Speaking of Slipknot, anyone know any good knots so that doesn’t happen. Or should I start using duct tape?
Fact: "harder" is not a good safety word.
(04-21-2020, 07:17 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Fact: "harder" is not a good safety word.

“Scream if you want more”
(04-21-2020, 07:43 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2020, 07:17 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Fact: "harder" is not a good safety word.

“Scream if you want more”

'"Stop, I can't take anymore.'"
I feel bad for the single people out there if their contemplating mask sex. Really cuts out lot of the fun stuff. But, after 6 weeks or so I guess you don’t care.

I guess this is one of those times it pays off to be married.
(04-22-2020, 04:47 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I feel bad for the single people out there if their contemplating mask sex.  Really cuts out lot of the fun stuff.  But, after 6 weeks or so I guess you don’t care.  

I suppose you could modify the mask somehow.
(04-22-2020, 05:26 PM)PF* Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2020, 04:47 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I feel bad for the single people out there if their contemplating mask sex.  Really cuts out lot of the fun stuff.  But, after 6 weeks or so I guess you don’t care.  

I suppose you could modify the mask somehow.
I’ve actually given that heavy consideration.   I just don’t see how it can be done feasibly with out sacrificing either the immune system or the pleasure.  If you sacrifice the immune system by leaving openings, you might as well just take the mask off.  But do it in a sensual way.   Maybe bring out the pole and strip down to bare face.  Now, if you employ, say, a “tongue condom” (for guys) or orifice lining for women, then you’d really have to think about what Rico said with the smoothness.  You’ll sacrifice the feeling and then you’d have to have male masks and female masks.  Plus, it could cause a choking hazard for females.  Just way too much going on going that route.   Lots of research and development.   Either way, I say if you’re gonna do the “horizontal bop”  as (May have been you) someone recently so eloquently put it, take the mask of.  Unless there is a new kink/mask fetish going on. At that point, do your thing.  I won’t judge.
This raises another question, is it considered workplace sexual harassment if my wife is working from home in our office and I walk in and try to get frisky?

She does have many video conference calls, so, maybe I shouldn’t.
(04-23-2020, 04:32 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]This raises another question, is it considered workplace sexual harassment if my wife is working from home in our office and I walk in and try to get frisky?

You have to stay under the level of her camera field.  Tongue
(04-23-2020, 05:05 PM)PF* Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2020, 04:32 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]This raises another question, is it considered workplace sexual harassment if my wife is working from home in our office and I walk in and try to get frisky?

You have to stay under the level of her camera field.  Tongue

She works in HR soo.... I’m thinking it all cancels out.  May be a moot point.   I’ll give it a shot and report back.  

I’ve now received patents on my masks and have a 17 page in depth power point presentation with illustrations of the patented masks.  Whoever wants to exit quarantine as a millionaire, come on.  I just need money to fund it.  45.2% of American adults are single and wanting to bump uglies.  Send the money and let America boink again.  

All monies go to Jags retirement plan.  
(04-23-2020, 07:24 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve now received patents on my masks and have a 17 page in depth power point presentation with illustrations of the patented masks.  Whoever wants to exit quarantine as a millionaire, come on.  I just need money to fund it.  45.2% of American adults are single and wanting to bump uglies.  Send the money and let America boink again.  

Why bother with a mask?  A pillow works just as well and serves an extra purpose with women who talk too much.
(04-23-2020, 10:14 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2020, 07:24 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve now received patents on my masks and have a 17 page in depth power point presentation with illustrations of the patented masks.  Whoever wants to exit quarantine as a millionaire, come on.  I just need money to fund it.  45.2% of American adults are single and wanting to bump uglies.  Send the money and let America boink again.  

Why bother with a mask?  A pillow works just as well and serves an extra purpose with women who talk too much.

I was under the impression we were talking consensual activities.  Otherwise, I’d ditch the mask as well. That’s handkerchief territory