Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Telvin Quote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I like the dude....

but what's with his be with us or not with us quote (in defense of fans booing Bradley)?

There is too much loyalty to Bradley.

I get loyalty to your coach and I applaud it, but if you really want your coach to prosper do better as a team!
The attitude he displays misses the point. People boo because they are with the Jaguars.

If they didn't care they wouldn't be at games at this point. The team has been way too bad for way to long to have anything but hardcore people showing up now.

Hey Telvin, I dropped $150 on tickets, parking, food, and drinks today. My face looks like I sat in a tanning bed for 3 hours. I cheered for the team until we lost....again.

I'll be there next home game too. But I'm tired of losing.
On Twitter? He posted that before the game.
Telvin goes down with the ship man He aint no coward. 

If developing an us against the world mentality helps, then go for it. Obviously the coaches arent developing an edge/aggression/swagger, we fans will provide plenty of motivation(boos) with the loses piling up.

BUT, the defense does look like its gaining confidence. Ramsey, Cyp, and Telvin are providing a lot of energy for the D to feed off.

The offense's confidence on the other hand looks shot and it all starts with Blake. A gunslinger must keep slinging. He looked hesitant and indecisive.

Quote:If developing an us against the world mentality helps, then go for it. Obviously the coaches arent developing an edge/aggression/swagger, we fans will provide plenty of motivation(boos) with the loses piling up.

BUT, the defense does look like its gaining confidence. Ramsey, Cyp, and Telvin are providing a lot of energy for the D to feed off.

The offense's confidence on the other hand looks shot and it all starts with Blake. A gunslinger must keep slinging. He looked hesitant and indecisive.
Honestly I have been waiting for the us vs everyone thing to produce wins. How has that worked?

I get Telvin is backing his team but a few reminders for Telvin:

1. The fans aren't booing because of a single missed assignment or a blown play, it's due to years of frustration with being low grade dog food.

2. Those boo birds pay your salary so be careful about them going to another team.
stupid

and not very bright of him

Quote:Hey Telvin, I dropped $150 on tickets, parking, food, and drinks today. My face looks like I sat in a tanning bed for 3 hours. I cheered for the team until we lost....again.

I'll be there next home game too. But I'm tired of losing.

Why does everyone always go straight for "I spent $x!"

No one cares how much you spent
Lol.

Yall message board homers that sit behind a keyboard ... Smh.

I'll put my money on Telvin being a better person than you.
Hey, we can cheer for more 3 and outs to see you on the field more than the offense. But when you can't get any rest to stop the offense then hey we'll BOOOOO the D.

Quote:Telvin goes down with the ship man He is no coward. 

Telvin is one of our best defensive players. If the ship sinks, you can't blame it on him.
Quote:stupid

and not very bright of him

What is stupid?
Quote:What is stupid?

Stupid is as stupid does.
Quote:Why does everyone always go straight for "I spent $x!"

No one cares how much you spent

Because it means something to those who spent it.

Regards...................the Chiefjag
Guess I missed it. Can someone just post whatever you're talking about?
Quote:Guess I missed it. Can someone just post whatever you're talking about?

In reference to the booing fans: He said that either the fans are with us or against us. He'd rather play to an empty stadium and the fans should go support another team if they don't like it.
Only a sith deals in absolutes.

Have we finally discovered the root of our problems?

Pages: 1 2 3