Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Chris Thompson a Jag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Jags get their 3rd down back with knowledge of Gruden...
As expected after not drafting a RB.
Good signing. Should definitely help us on 3rd downs.
Excellent pick-up. Now go and get DeVonta Freeman while they're at it and we'll look a lot better at the RB position for 2020.
(05-01-2020, 03:57 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent pick-up. Now go and get DeVonta Freeman while they're at it and we'll look a lot better at the RB position for 2020.

Would love Devonta Freeman.
(05-01-2020, 03:59 PM)PF* Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2020, 03:57 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent pick-up. Now go and get DeVonta Freeman while they're at it and we'll look a lot better at the RB position for 2020.

Would love Devonta Freeman.

He's very balanced. Should be able to fit in right behind Thompson. He's another guy that can hurt you in the passing game.
The good news is that even though he's 29, since he's not very good there's really not a lot of wear and tear on his body.
I’ll take it. The dictionary should show a picture of Thompson with the definition of a third down back.
Freeman would be nice. I agree.
LOVE this signing. Pass catcher out of the backfield that we've been lacking the last few seasons AND intimate knowledge of the Gruden offense.
Camp body.
I feel like we will see a much different offense wth Gruden. Good signing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Nr8zQtarY
O.K, O.K, O.K., Jaguars. I see ya. So now we have a WR that runs like a RB and a RB that catches and runs like an WR.

O.K. Jaguars I now get why we didn't draft an RB.

NH3...
Nice depth signing.
I agree that Davonta Freeman would be an excellent signing.
I heard they are not exercising LF's 5th year option.
Love the signing. Always been a fan of Thompson, great pass-catching back.

Just needs to stay healthy.
(05-01-2020, 05:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Camp body.
Camp body?

You really think he’s going to get cut? I think he actually sees a lot of snaps this year if healthy.
Thompson is back this team needs! What a great pickup. You guys are gonna love this kid.
Yeah I heard he was their fall back if they didn't get one drafted.
Pages: 1 2