Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We need a fullback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'd never thought I'd say something like that but it's true. Given how atrocious our run blocking has been adding another hat in the backfield to help clean up those leaky blocks would help out a lot.
We need a RB
Meh, I think proper coaching could alleviate that issue. Many teams are successful without one.
I have been saying this for the past two weeks now…. 

We have been spoiled with the Greg Jones led blocking for many years - and forgot how much it paved the way for our running success.

Bortles' wind up though...
Quote:Bortles' wind up though...
Has nothing to do with the topic at hand. So scurry your way out of this thread with the Bortles fetish you have. 
Quote:Has nothing to do with the topic at hand. So scurry your way out of this thread with the Bortles fetish you have.

My bad man. I'm just bummed out about my team.
Quote:We need a RB

Who do you think T.J. Yeldon and Chris Ivory are? Running backs, of course. And they would be much better if we had a healthy offensive line.
Quote:Who do you think T.J. Yeldon and Chris Ivory are? Running backs, of course. And they would be much better if we had a healthy offensive line.
Whooshed
Nice catch Jw
Quote:Meh, I think proper coaching could alleviate that issue. Many teams are successful without one.

Most teams have a player whose job title is fullback. It starts with that, not coaching.
Quote:My bad man. I'm just bummed out about my team.
Don't back down, punch that [BLEEP] in the mouth for saying that to you
Quote:Whooshed

It is true we had two OL out with injuries, which certainly did not help Yeldon and Ivory. Those guys happen to be the best two linemen on our roster.
Quote:Most teams have a player whose job title is fullback. It starts with that, not coaching.
That's it. I can't take it anymore. You are by far just the .................................. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Quote:That's it. I can't take it anymore. You are by far just the .................................. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Have fun talking to yourself.
Quote:Have fun talking to yourself.
Atleast I don't talk to my cats at halftime.
Quote:Don't back down, punch that [BAD WORD REMOVED] in the mouth for saying that to you

Come on cuh.
I can agree with a full back. But he needs to have good hands.

Regards...................the Chiefjag

Quote:Come on cuh.
Lets go hot wheels, don't be soft like our team
Quote:Atleast I don't talk to my cats at halftime.

I don't have a cat to talk to at halftime. I talked to the cat who lives next door.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5