Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Police Are Searching for a Chicken Wanted for Terrorizing Bank Customers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Police Are Searching for a Chicken Wanted for Terrorizing Bank Customers

We're all losing it (at least a little) in quarantine, but some are taking this new restrictive lifestyle harder than others. Case in point: an "aggressive chicken" that's terrorizing people at a bank in Walker, Louisiana. 

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/ch...-louisiana
Maybe they’re just trying to find their new forever homes!

I’m turning into the crazy lady in my neighborhood and being in riverside, that says a lot! I live a couple blocks from the duck pond in Riverside park and we have ducks randomly roaming throughout  the area. The past few days I’ve been unsuccessfully trying to lure the ducks to hang out in my yard. I could be wrong, but I swear I heard one of the ducks say something about “stranger danger” as they quickly waddled off the another direction. Laughing
(05-06-2020, 01:34 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe they’re just trying to find their new forever homes!

I’m turning into the crazy lady in my neighborhood and being in riverside, that says a lot! I live a couple blocks from the duck pond in Riverside park and we have ducks randomly roaming throughout  the area. The past few days I’ve been unsuccessfully trying to lure the ducks to hang out in my yard. I could be wrong, but I swear I heard one of the ducks say something about “stranger danger” as they quickly waddled off the another direction. Laughing

You don't want them "hanging around" too much.  We had a few ducks that were basically my wife's pets.  Oh if I can get the time back that I spent pressure washing their "presents" off of our back porch...
(05-06-2020, 02:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2020, 01:34 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe they’re just trying to find their new forever homes!

You don't want them "hanging around" too much.  We had a few ducks that were basically my wife's pets.  Oh if I can get the time back that I spent pressure washing their "presents" off of our back porch...

I just want them to drop by for a visit!
There was a duck that came to my house. My wife
Wanted to feed it. I told her that if she did she’s cleaning the crap up. And so she did. Damn thing was at my front door one day waiting for her. They’re not as dumb as I expected.
I think ducks are awesome! Had some when I was little, and wanted more ever since.
I’d begin the search at the bank.