Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: America Should Apologize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As a whole, shouldn’t AMERICA apologize? Should we use Instagram? Tik Tok? Carrier pigeon? Discuss.
No way. My corporate overlord monitors me and even on the jaguars forums they will find me. There is no America.
I think an interpretive dance to the song "why can't we be friends" through the medium of TikTok would go a long way to righting many of the wrongs in this world.
(06-08-2020, 01:03 PM)JagJohn Wrote: [ -> ]I think an interpretive dance to the song "why can't we be friends" through the medium of TikTok would go a long way to righting many of the wrongs in this world.

[Image: 3CxzC9n.gif?noredirect]
Obama, you all remember him, the black guy this systemically racist nation put in office did it from that very office for eight years.
On behalf of the United States of America, I apologize.

We good now?
(06-08-2020, 02:54 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]On behalf of the United States of America, I apologize.  

We good now?

Did you take a knee?
(06-08-2020, 03:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2020, 02:54 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]On behalf of the United States of America, I apologize.  

We good now?

Did you take a knee?

Yes, where do you want me to deliver it?
(06-08-2020, 01:21 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Obama, you all remember him, the black guy this systemically racist nation put in office did it from that very office for eight years.

No he didn't.

Romney had, as one of his mottos, "I will never apologize for America," but he was unable to point to an incident of Obama apologizing.
(06-08-2020, 03:37 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2020, 01:21 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Obama, you all remember him, the black guy this systemically racist nation put in office did it from that very office for eight years.

No he didn't.

Romney had, as one of his mottos, "I will never apologize for America," but he was unable to point to an incident of Obama apologizing.

Obama apologized repeatedly to foreign powers at various times in his eight years. He did not, that I recall, directly apologize to American minorities on behalf of the United States for past injustices.
[Image: image-2750.jpeg]
Oh look, another disingenuous slogan.
(06-08-2020, 03:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2020, 03:37 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]No he didn't.

Obama apologized repeatedly to foreign powers at various times in his eight years. He did not, that I recall, directly apologize to American minorities on behalf of the United States for past injustices.

He did neither thing.
(06-08-2020, 12:25 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]As a whole, shouldn’t AMERICA apologize? Should we use Instagram? Tik Tok? Carrier pigeon? Discuss.

For what?  Allowing the best opportunity to anyone with a pulse and desire to work hard to achieve?  For being the greatest country in the world that gives equal opportunity to all?
(06-08-2020, 06:08 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2020, 12:25 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]As a whole, shouldn’t AMERICA apologize? Should we use Instagram? Tik Tok? Carrier pigeon? Discuss.

For what?  Allowing the best opportunity to anyone with a pulse and desire to work hard to achieve?  For being the greatest country in the world that gives equal opportunity to all?
Whooooooosh.

Right over your head.
(06-08-2020, 06:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2020, 06:08 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]For what?  Allowing the best opportunity to anyone with a pulse and desire to work hard to achieve?  For being the greatest country in the world that gives equal opportunity to all?
Whooooooosh.

Right over your head.

I never felt it.
(06-08-2020, 06:08 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]

^^^^^^ What JIB Said...........

I'll never apologize for being American, For America or for my skin color
(06-08-2020, 05:27 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2020, 03:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Obama apologized repeatedly to foreign powers at various times in his eight years. He did not, that I recall, directly apologize to American minorities on behalf of the United States for past injustices.

He did neither thing.

Lol, denial aint a river in Africa.
(06-08-2020, 07:30 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2020, 06:08 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]For what?  Allowing the best opportunity to anyone with a pulse and desire to work hard to achieve?  For being the greatest country in the world that gives equal opportunity to all?

^^^^^^ What JIB Said...........

I'll never apologize for being American, For America or for my skin color
Welp. Guess jokes are banned now too.

Carry on.

As a whole, AMERICA is the entire country and everyone in it.  Have we all done something wrong?  What is your offense?  To whom are you apologizing?
Pages: 1 2 3