Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Are we unanimous?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just want to make sure we have a consensus on this.

Is this one of those once in a century moments when the Jags MB is all in agreement? Have we all officially taken our stops off the Gus bus? Are there any stragglers left behind? 

No, there are some inbreds that still believe in Gus.

Yes he will be out by seasons end, we need to hire a proven HC for once

Everyone but Shad.
I'm off the bus 

Quote:No, there are some inbreds that still believe in Gus.
No there is not.

No one is left
Not from my stance. I'm officially done. There's no excuses now and we're worse than we were last year.....

Gus Bus ain't going to my desired destination. I'm jumping off.
Never took foot on the Gus bus..... I HATE RAH RAH COACHES.... always will

of course but don't stop there, gut the front office!

I hate Gus. He makes me sad in my pants.
I can't see how we can do worse

Quote:No there is not.

No one is left
There is dude, I guarantee it. There are people that still want Tebow.
Piss em all. Week 3. Season over. What's the point. Besides the insanity definition.

If Gus isn't fired soon, the next real home game should be boycotted.
Quote:of course but don't stop there, gut the front office!
I'm not sure about that - but at this point, if it takes getting rid of the entire front office, scouts, trainers, whatever - to get rid of Gus - then fire them all and start over from scratch.  
Should have made this a poll, but yes, I'm off the Gus bus. Fire him now, next week, week 17.. Makes no difference. This is a lost season
Yeah. Drive that bus off the St Johns bridge... whether Gus is in it or not.
Anyone still on the Gus bus at this point is welcome to ride it with him over the upcoming cliff.
Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] em all. Week 3. Season over. What's the point. Besides the insanity definition.

If Gus isn't fired soon, the next real home game should be boycotted.
Boycott London. 
He`s a joke and should be fired by the bye week but will some how make it to the end of the season.

Pages: 1 2