Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bus's comments at presser................
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
"I saw a lot of positives out there today. Their is no quit in this locker room. We'll learn from this".....

Regards................the Chiefjag

"Would you like fries with that"  is more like it     Smile

"We had lots of opportunys out there" 

"It's built. "
"I'm proud of this Jay-gwires team today."
Just win

"Maybe we should've punted man " "competitive game man"

"Man, we will look ahead to the colts man"
I don't know really what happened there until we look at the film.
This one stings man....we have to clean up some areas, but the guys competed their tails off today.
Gus ends his presser:

[Image: KBNcZ.gif]

"Man, what a game out there guys! I just gotta say man, Wow, I saw some awesome effort out there. We are almost were we need to be. Yeldon looked like a HOF player out there today with his 6 rushes for 17 yards. Awesome job by our guys out there, loved the competition man."

Quote:Gus ends his presser:

[Image: KBNcZ.gif]

This please.. And shut the window after he jumps just in case that jackass can fly..
We tried everything, we don't know what else to do.
Adversity.... We saw Adversity

Still laughing inside knowing that paycheck is still there.

It was a brilliant strategy extending Gus's contract because if he gets fired now, he collects millions more for sitting at home doing nothing.  He'll have milked Shad out of millions, destroyed the Jaguars, set records for losing records, and still be able to look at his fat bank account and laugh at all of us.  

"Guys played with a lot of passion and energy." "I thought we missed some key opportunies to put the game away." "We'll learn from these mistakes it was better than last week."

Quote:It was a brilliant strategy extending Gus's contract because if he gets fired now, he collects millions more for sitting at home doing nothing. He'll have milked Shad out of millions, destroyed the Jaguars, set records for losing records, and still be able to look at his fat bank account and laugh at all of us.

Kinda sounds like Will Muschamp
We didn't have that many explosive plays and we limited their explosive plays. Ultimately no explosive plays kept us from being explosive. All the explosive plays were left on the field where there was adversity and we just haven't matured enough to overcome adversity with explosive plays.

:mic drop:

Mike1989

"I have decided to re-sign as the head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars."

Que fans jumping up and down thinking he's gone before realising Khan and Dave have extended Gus Bradley to a lifetime contract with the team. 

:mellow:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5