Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colts @ Jags Score predictions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Phillip Rivers has the Jags number.  The colts are a much better team overall.

I got the Colts winning 40-17
(09-06-2020, 08:15 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Phillip Rivers has the Jags number.  The colts are a much better team overall.

I got the Jags 35-28. Can't a guy dream?
(09-06-2020, 08:21 PM)Newton Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2020, 08:15 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Phillip Rivers has the Jags number.  The colts are a much better team overall.

I got the Jags 35-28. Can't a guy dream?

That's more of a hallucination than a dream.

I was saying Colts 34  Jags 16.  Same ball park.
34-16 Colts sounds about right to me too.
colts 28- jags 23 - colts leading 21-3 at the half before the jags make it look close at the end.
(09-06-2020, 09:48 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]colts 28- jags 23 - colts leading 21-3 at the half before the jags make it look close at the end.

This seems to fit the bill. I'm expecting quite a lot of garbage time production out if this team. Worth noting for any fantasy people out there.
Colts 37
Jags 23
Colts 30, Jaguars 17
I'm gonna go ahead and predict that Rivers and the Colts get a 50 burger. Jags put up about 17 points in garbage time. So 50-20 Colts.
I'll post my score prediction in Bullseye's TWITAFCS thread once he posts it.

Even factoring in the massive uncertainty surrounding this COVID-colored season, I'd be shocked if we win this game.
37-13 for a Colts win.
27-20
colts
28 24 jags
My buddy who is a lifelong Chargers fan says Jags and that it's due to Rivers.

I'll say 24-20 Jags.
Colts 38
Jags 10
I predict Minshew will suck in the 1st half and come on late in the game but fall short.
Jags win BIG!!! 42-10. Old man rivers wonders why he did not retire. Boom!!!

Edit- I noticed that many of you seem to have forgotten the hard rule contained in the COC about the spelling and use of the name of our week one opponent.

Rule- It is mandated that the only acceptable spelling of this team is the clots. NO CAPITALS.

Second edit- Oh yeah, get yo sorry butts back in here and edit those corrections immediately and then enforce a self ban on yourself for 24 hours dammit!! Angry
It's difficult to make a guess when we've seen almost nothing to evaluate from. I think Minshew leads an effective offense, but our defense struggles a bit. Jags win by a TD.
1 game closer to the 2021 draft..
Pages: 1 2 3 4