Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colts @ Jags Score predictions?

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 08:18 PM by jaguarmvp.)

Phillip Rivers has the Jags number.  The colts are a much better team overall.

I got the Colts winning 40-17
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-06-2020, 08:15 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Phillip Rivers has the Jags number.  The colts are a much better team overall.

I got the Jags 35-28. Can't a guy dream?

(09-06-2020, 08:21 PM)Newton Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 08:15 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Phillip Rivers has the Jags number.  The colts are a much better team overall.

I got the Jags 35-28. Can't a guy dream?

That's more of a hallucination than a dream.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I was saying Colts 34  Jags 16.  Same ball park.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

34-16 Colts sounds about right to me too.

colts 28- jags 23 - colts leading 21-3 at the half before the jags make it look close at the end.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(09-06-2020, 09:48 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: colts 28- jags 23 - colts leading 21-3 at the half before the jags make it look close at the end.

This seems to fit the bill. I'm expecting quite a lot of garbage time production out if this team. Worth noting for any fantasy people out there.

Colts 37
Jags 23

Colts 30, Jaguars 17

I'm gonna go ahead and predict that Rivers and the Colts get a 50 burger. Jags put up about 17 points in garbage time. So 50-20 Colts.

I'll post my score prediction in Bullseye's TWITAFCS thread once he posts it.

Even factoring in the massive uncertainty surrounding this COVID-colored season, I'd be shocked if we win this game.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

37-13 for a Colts win.
BORTLES ISN'T A FRANCHISE QB. FOURNETTE WILL BE A BUST.

27-20
colts

28 24 jags

My buddy who is a lifelong Chargers fan says Jags and that it's due to Rivers.

I'll say 24-20 Jags.

Colts 38
Jags 10

I predict Minshew will suck in the 1st half and come on late in the game but fall short.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 10:31 AM by Jagwired.)

Jags win BIG!!! 42-10. Old man rivers wonders why he did not retire. Boom!!!

Edit- I noticed that many of you seem to have forgotten the hard rule contained in the COC about the spelling and use of the name of our week one opponent.

Rule- It is mandated that the only acceptable spelling of this team is the clots. NO CAPITALS.

Second edit- Oh yeah, get yo sorry butts back in here and edit those corrections immediately and then enforce a self ban on yourself for 24 hours dammit!! Angry
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

It's difficult to make a guess when we've seen almost nothing to evaluate from. I think Minshew leads an effective offense, but our defense struggles a bit. Jags win by a TD.

1 game closer to the 2021 draft..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]