Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Official Eat Crow Thread! I will be the first to eat!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I thought this team was tanking and at best a 3 win team. Now, I see a talented young group that is going to give many teams problems.  The offense is great but the defense needs work!  I am eating my crow!
I would have bet my house the jags get destroyed after the first drive.
Good on ya man. At least it's enjoyable at the table.
I’m definitely surprised and eating crow gladly I thought for sure this was going to be a barn burner after the first two drives
checking in...
Here for my crow too!
Quote:CorriewfAssuming the season plays through...I have my doubts... I see an 8-8 or 9-7 team. Yeah I said it and don’t give a hoot nanny. Minshew is gonna ball out like he did when frothnette wasn’t in last year. We are gonna win one of these games against the clots or [BLEEP]...then we are going to rock Miami and the Bengals. We will be 3-1 when we face the Texans and you guys will be on the Minshew hype train. 

That’s my call- like it hate it- whatever.

From the record prediction thread... I’m sticking with it! Smile
It was a good game but it was 1 game.

Good

Defense wasn't as terrible at times
Henderson had a very good 1st game
Shenault was ok
Robinson was really good
Minshew good

Bad

I don't think I saw a single hole for Robinson in the second half.
Still a lot of trouble stopping the run
While I couldn't watch the whole game I didn't see anything from Chaisson
Nothing from the TE's
O-line is not good

Great win and I hope they keep it up.
In fairness Chaisson had a interception that was called back on a BS call.
(09-13-2020, 04:12 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: [ -> ]I would have bet my house the jags get destroyed after the first drive.

After the first drive and a half, I thought it was going to be 70-0.  

Those guys fought hard today.  As soon as they scored that first TD to make it 7-7, you could see the whole team pick up.
(09-13-2020, 04:21 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]It was a good game but it was 1 game.

Good

Shenault was ok
Robinson was really good
Minshew good

Bad

Nothing from the TE's
O-line is not good

Chaisson has a couple TFL and an INT that was called back on a horribly non-existent penalty.
(09-13-2020, 04:23 PM)Corriewf Wrote: [ -> ]In fairness Chaisson had a interception that was called back on a BS call.

I saw that, while a good play, it didn't take much effort from him.
I didn't get to watch the game but I read the game day thread and am pleasantly surprised by the outcome. As someone else said though, it's one game. We'll see what happens next week against the tittians who is our Achilles heel. 

I am cautiously optimistic.
(09-13-2020, 04:21 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]Bad

Chaisson only had that pick and that was it.
Week 1 crow check in.
(09-13-2020, 04:26 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2020, 04:21 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]It was a good game but it was 1 game.

Good

Shenault was ok
Robinson was really good
Minshew good

Bad

Nothing from the TE's
O-line is not good

Chaisson has a couple TFL and an INT that was called back on a horribly non-existent penalty.

(09-13-2020, 04:27 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2020, 04:23 PM)Corriewf Wrote: [ -> ]In fairness Chaisson had a interception that was called back on a BS call.

I saw that, while a good play, it didn't take much effort from him.

A lot different than not seeing anything

Guess it's because you didn't watch the whole game like you said.
I will say Chaisson doesn't look like a pass rusher to me. No moves or finesse.
I don’t think anyone is saying this means playoffs; but in terms of “crow” I am eating it because I legit expected a 50-10 loss like the dolphins last year when they were tanking.

The team is trying, and I was wrong about that

(09-13-2020, 04:46 PM)Mandeezee Wrote: [ -> ]I will say Chaisson doesn't look like a pass rusher to me. No moves or finesse.

It’s his first game smh
(09-13-2020, 04:29 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2020, 04:26 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: [ -> ]Chaisson has a couple TFL and an INT that was called back on a horribly non-existent penalty.

(09-13-2020, 04:27 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]I saw that, while a good play, it didn't take much effort from him.

A lot different than not seeing anything

Guess it's because you didn't watch the whole game like you said.

I didn't see anything because he did nothing great in that play, Rivers threw directly at him, besides, the play didn't count.

Or you wanna tell me what he did in that play that was so great?
a lot of us thought jags would lose,i even menttionted it in my video,jags did as i asked today provved all of us wrong medeia,and fans with the win.
Pages: 1 2 3