Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Ravens @ Jaguars Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Our Jacksonville Jaguars are back in EverBank Field, as they host  Baltimore Ravens who are playing a regular season game in Jacksonville in five years.

Jason Myers kicked three field goals, each from 21 and 45 yards, including the game winner from 53 yards after a facemask penalty for Jacksonville as time expired in both teams last meeting played at Manufacturers and Trust Bank Stadium in Baltimore back on November 15, 2015.  Blake Bortles also threw two touchdown passes, 5 yards to Allen Hurns in the first quarter, and 15-yards to Allen Robinson in the fourth quarter to make the final score 22-20, and also ended at the time a 13-game consecutive road losing streak.

Joe Flacco threw a 5-yard touchdown pass to Anquan Boldin in the fourth quarter, for the game's only touchdown for Baltimore. but Josh Scobee kicked four field foals from 54, 54, 22, and 51 yards, to help defeat the Ravens, in Baltimores last regular season visit to Jacksonville, back on October 24, 2011.

Jaguars also leads the all-time regular season series over the Ravens with 11 games and 8 losses, and also outscored the Ravens 414 points to 375 in the previous 19 games.

Tom McCarthy and Adam Archuleta are again announcing an NFL On  CBS game involving our Jaguars, seen only in the Jacksonville and Baltimore regional areas, including D.C., and locally on WJAX CBS Channel 47, live on HD.

Partly cloudy skies at 81 degrees, feels like 87 degrees, is the game forecast inside EverBank Field for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 5% precipitation, 76% humidity, and mild northern winds at 6 miles per hour.

Ravens are wearing their black helmets. purple jerseys, and white pants, while the host Jaguars are wearing their black and gold helmets, white jerseys, and white pants.

NO injuries, go for your first regular season win in 2016, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!  :yes:  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2016/regular3

Quote:I'm taking the hit for us all to break the curse....hopefully it works. I'm not going to write a dissertation about the game either...

Go Jags!!

After that debacle vs Ball State you think you can just come in here and make an ***official*** GDT? You have some nerve!
Quote:After that debacle vs Ball State you think you can just come in here and make an ***official*** GDT? You have some nerve!

I didn't make a game day thread for that game!

And AI had already started one...lol
DOOMED!!!
I made a wager with my girlfriend/ offering to the football gods. If we win, I have to be vegan for at least a month. If we are at least .500 at the end of the month, which corresponds with the Raiders game, I will remain vegan for as long as the Jaguars are a .500 or better team. If we finish this season at above.500, I will remain vegan through the entire off season and until we are mathematically eliminated from playoff contention next season. No one here actually knows me, but I'm the kind of person who literally can't go back on something like this after I've said it. Here we go ladies and gentlemen!
Quote:I made a wager with my girlfriend/ offering to the football gods. If we win, I have to be vegan for at least a month. If we are at least .500 at the end of the month, which corresponds with the Raiders game, I will remain vegan for as long as the Jaguars are a .500 or better team. If we finish this season at above.500, I will remain vegan through the entire off season and until we are mathematically eliminated from playoff contention next season. No one here actually knows me, but I'm the kind of person who literally can't go back on something like this after I've said it. Here we go ladies and gentlemen!
I see, so you will sacrifice you diet for the Jags to win? Honorable sir. Honorable. 
Quote:I made a wager with my girlfriend/ offering to the football gods. If we win, I have to be vegan for at least a month. If we are at least .500 at the end of the month, which corresponds with the Raiders game, I will remain vegan for as long as the Jaguars are a .500 or better team. If we finish this season at above.500, I will remain vegan through the entire off season and until we are mathematically eliminated from playoff contention next season. No one here actually knows me, but I'm the kind of person who literally can't go back on something like this after I've said it. Here we go ladies and gentlemen!

What happens if we lose? Do you go on an all meat diet?
Quote:What happens if we lose? Do you go on an all meat diet?

I guess I just go back to eating the way I normally do. So, essentially yes.
Quote:I guess I just go back to eating the way I normally do. So, essentially yes.
Is a turkey burger considered vegan?
Quote:Is a turkey burger considered vegan?

Since turkey is a living animal...I'm gonna say no. :no:
Quote:Since turkey is a living animal...I'm gonna say no. :no:
I mean some might say, hey... if you gunna order a turkey burger... mind as well order up a black bean burger. 
Expected: Penalties, defensive breakdowns, screens

Unexpected: Ivory just balls out, 100 yards for the guy

Can I dream? Cmon Ivory!

Fish is for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is basically a vegetable!
Quote:Fish is for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is basically a vegetable!
Jerrad ill catch u one great mahi mahi and turn it into a 3rd Q sandwich thatll blow ur mind... I got you

Enjoy your steak.
Made a safe bet there didn't ya'?  :thumbsup:

So ... A vegan and an atheist walk into a bar...  

within an hour everyone knows.

Hope you people are ready for disappointment and made solid plans at 2:30 PM
Quote:Hope you people are ready for disappointment and made solid plans at 2:30 PM
Modis 3pm
Quote:Modis 3pm
Wells Fargo Center.