Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I think that tomorrow will predict how the rest of the season will unveil. If we can get a big win, I believe we can bounce back and still finish this season fulfilling the expectations most of us had/have for this team. I keep telling myself that if we come out, look like crap, and get absolutely embarrassed again, that I'm done investing my time with this team for awhile, although this may be easier said than done. Is this a make or break week for any of you? I just hope we come out and kick [BLEEP] tomorrow.
They already posted this.
Imagine the board if we lose. I think it'll be eve tough for the super faithful to still side with Gus. Hell, I won't even side with Gus until I see at least 9-7.
Quote:Imagine the board if we lose. I think it'll be eve tough for the super faithful to still side with Gus. Hell, I won't even side with Gus until I see at least 9-7.I don
Personally I don't think the board will get any worse because if anything those who didnt expect it before are now expecting it. 
I would run fast out of the stadium tomorrow if we lose, if I were Gus. The fans will want blood.
Quote:I would run fast out of the stadium tomorrow if we lose, if I were Gus. The fans will want blood.
Khan locks the tunnels and gives the thumbs down
Quote:Khan locks the tunnels and gives the thumbs down

My name is Gusius loosius Bradley, head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars, master of ice cream and giver of sprinkles. I am a defensive guru with a mean goatee and I believe in victory in this life or the next.
Quote:My name is Gusius loosius Bradley, head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars, master of ice cream and giver of sprinkles. I am a defensive guru with a mean goatee and I believe in victory in this life or the next.

Hey!...It's a process!

[Image: its-a-process.jpg]
Quote:Khan locks the tunnels and gives the thumbs down
[Image: 7-nfVF.gif]
Its funny how you guys think Khan automatically wants us to win games as if he gives a s***. I follow soccer and love soccer. Khan purchased Fulham FC that was a division 1 team when Khan took over in the English league. Now Fulham is in division two now and so far into the season in danger of going to division 3.. Pathetic.