Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tomorrow

Well I think that tomorrow will predict how the rest of the season will unveil. If we can get a big win, I believe we can bounce back and still finish this season fulfilling the expectations most of us had/have for this team. I keep telling myself that if we come out, look like crap, and get absolutely embarrassed again, that I'm done investing my time with this team for awhile, although this may be easier said than done. Is this a make or break week for any of you? I just hope we come out and kick [BLEEP] tomorrow.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They already posted this.

Imagine the board if we lose. I think it'll be eve tough for the super faithful to still side with Gus. Hell, I won't even side with Gus until I see at least 9-7.

Quote:Imagine the board if we lose. I think it'll be eve tough for the super faithful to still side with Gus. Hell, I won't even side with Gus until I see at least 9-7.I don
Personally I don't think the board will get any worse because if anything those who didnt expect it before are now expecting it. 

I would run fast out of the stadium tomorrow if we lose, if I were Gus. The fans will want blood.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I would run fast out of the stadium tomorrow if we lose, if I were Gus. The fans will want blood.
Khan locks the tunnels and gives the thumbs down

Quote:Khan locks the tunnels and gives the thumbs down

My name is Gusius loosius Bradley, head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars, master of ice cream and giver of sprinkles. I am a defensive guru with a mean goatee and I believe in victory in this life or the next.

Quote:My name is Gusius loosius Bradley, head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars, master of ice cream and giver of sprinkles. I am a defensive guru with a mean goatee and I believe in victory in this life or the next.

Hey!...It's a process!

[Image: its-a-process.jpg]

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Khan locks the tunnels and gives the thumbs down
[Image: 7-nfVF.gif]

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Its funny how you guys think Khan automatically wants us to win games as if he gives a s***. I follow soccer and love soccer. Khan purchased Fulham FC that was a division 1 team when Khan took over in the English league. Now Fulham is in division two now and so far into the season in danger of going to division 3.. Pathetic. 

New Jersey Jaguars fan.