Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags vs Bungles score predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Miami may have shown the league how to slow Minshew and this offense down.   The bungles stink but so do we.  Since the Jags love to break records, I will say Joe Burrow gets his first NFL win against the Jaguars.  

Bungles 35  Jagwads 17
(09-26-2020, 10:46 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Miami may have shown the league how to slow Minshew and this offense down.   The bungles stink but so do we.  Since the Jags love to break records, I will say Joe Burrow gets his first NFL win against the Jaguars.  

Bungles 35  Jagwads 17

Jags can win but I can't pick them after that awful game. 

Bengals 27 Jags 24
Bengals 35, Jags 14.  

Joe Burrow throws for 350 yards and 4 TD's.  Bengals rack up over 500 yards of total offense.
You guys are crazy.

Jags put a hurtin on the rookie QB. 30-23 Jags
(09-27-2020, 05:10 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are crazy.

Jags put a hurtin on the rookie QB. 30-23 Jags

No, you're the one that's crazy because it's hard for you to be objective in your argument you put your findom first.

Think about this for a second when Joe Burrow go four-wide this what he has at his disposal. Joe Mixon in the backfield and his wide receivers are AJ Green, Tyler Boyd, John Ross, and Tee Higgins against our secondary which is the worst in the league and weak pass rush.

Yeah the Jaguars lose to the Bangles 35-24
Jaguars are like the FSU program last night. That's the score.
Jags win this one BIG!!! 42-10. BOOM!!! The bungles rookie gets abused by Allen.
The Bengals are not a good team... but clearly, neither are we. If we can't win this one, we will be on the path to about 2-14. I will be an optimist and say we win... 27-24.
Can’t pick the jags after that National stinker.

Bengals 31, Jags 24
Is Chark playing? Will base my answer on that
It's hard to predict the final score, but I think the Jaguars will win by one or more points.  Then again the Bengals might pull off a victory by one or more points.  Keep in mind that there is the possibility of the game ending in a tie.
I hope Cincy wins today honestly. Would rather face them after a win than desperate at 0-3
This is a unique season. No mini camps, no preseason. You can see the teams improving as they recover from the loss of that practice time. So I can only hope the Jags are even with the Bungles. I am not positive of that as they now have 3 games worth of film on us. It is possible the Colts drew the short straw playing us before they got their team in gear and had some film of us (we have so many new guys)
Burrow is going to destroy this defense..

Cinn 37
Jags 17
Cincy's O-line is arguably the WORST unit in the NFL.

I think Allen, Chaisson and Co. will show up to this game and will bring a much needed pass rush to our defense.

Jags 28 - Cincy 20
Can't believe I am favoring the Bungles.... Jags 17 Bungles 24
(09-27-2020, 08:21 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Jaguars are like the  FSU program last night.  That's the score.

The Jags are far from the Noles.  Jaguars play hard.  The Noles pout, Terry, Wilson, Blackmon.

Norvell ran off a long committed QB (Simms), who then came to Tally and beat FSU with Ga. Tech.  
There is no upperclassmen leadership, none.  Play the young guys.

Jags does have young talent, but they are a couple years away from competing.  FSU has become irrelevent; never in my life did I ever think that would happen to a storied program.  Its a dumpsterfire.  They would be competitive for 3-4 years.

Miami embarrassed FSU.  Pathetic.
Poor Burrow was sacked 8 times. If we can't get multiple sacks against the Bengals, the season is lost.
(09-27-2020, 05:16 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Poor Burrow was sacked 8 times. If we can't get multiple sacks against the Bengals, the season is lost.

I agree, there's literally zero reason to not get pressure. Awful OL and a rookie QB..

You can make arguments that Indy/Tennessee have good OLs, Fitz has the quickest throw time in the NFL this year I read. Not acceptable to have such little pressure, but makes some bit of sense to struggle against that. 

Allen and Chaisson need multiple pressures/sacks each this week.
(09-27-2020, 04:24 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]Cincy's O-line is arguably the WORST unit in the NFL.

I think Allen, Chaisson and Co. will show up to this game and will bring a much needed pass rush to our defense.

Jags 28 - Cincy 20

[Image: hYAzbYf.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4